Valentine Creatures from VEND

in Trading & Auctions

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 5 February 2021 at 1:06 PM

Would you have a creature form VEND machine and you dont have time to make quests? You can get a Valentine creature From February 2013 or February 2014 or February 2015 for only 300 CC. I cant promise, which one will you get, but you will get one. And of course, you can pick the gender 😊

February 2013 – closed
February 2014 – open
February 2015 - open

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 5 February 2021 at 1:32 PM

@dragiigy
Would you be willing to directly sell this Ott for 300cc?

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 5 February 2021 at 2:05 PM

@murmurw sorry, I can roll the Vend....but price is 300 for wathever will be 😊 Chanches are 50:50 and thats why price is so low.

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 5 February 2021 at 2:08 PM

@dragiigy Ah ok^^ I’ll try my chances and buy one from the 2013 one.

Will you first roll for the creature, make the trade lot and then I offer the CC?

And if you can choose a gender (I haven’t done/used the VEND before so I don’t know how it works😋, would you be able to choose female?

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 5 February 2021 at 3:15 PM

@murmurw my mistake...plz, pick the gender 😊

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 5 February 2021 at 4:39 PM

@dragiigy Female pls^^

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 5 February 2021 at 6:02 PM

here:

Trade #976455

😊

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 5 February 2021 at 6:39 PM

@dragiigy Thanks! I might come back on the 14th or the 18th to buy another one from you^^

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 5 February 2021 at 6:41 PM

@murmurw . thank you for beeing so honest 😊 I will rememebr .

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 5 February 2021 at 6:41 PM

@dragiigy ^^❤️

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 10 February 2021 at 4:57 PM

@dragiigy How many VEND machine rolls for 2015 do you have? I'm asking because I specifically want a Corunis and I'm willing to purchase as many rolls as it takes to make it happen 😋 (Also, please don't roll yet, I'll wait for Valentine's Day)

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 10 February 2021 at 5:02 PM

@shine

so far three. Can be increased to 4 😊 I will make you a reservation.

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 10 February 2021 at 5:04 PM

@dragiigy Thanks so much! I'll come back on Valentine's then 😸

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 10 February 2021 at 5:07 PM

oky doky 😊

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 14 February 2021 at 7:59 AM

@dragiigy Happy Valentine’s day! Feel free to go ahead and pull the VEND machine once or twice, hopefully you get a Corunis first try 😋 I’m trying to save for rereleases so I’ll have to do some math on how much I can spend should you get two Valenbuns, haha

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 14 February 2021 at 8:00 AM

@shine
pick the gender, plz 😊

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 14 February 2021 at 8:01 AM

@dragiigy Oh right I totally forgot the gender isn’t random. Female please 😊

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 14 February 2021 at 8:01 AM

@dragiigy Hello! Happy Valentines Day^^ Could I get a try at the Feb. 2013? Female pls😊

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 14 February 2021 at 8:10 AM

@shine
Corunis for you 😊
Trade #977292

@murmurw
Lovart 😊
Trade #977293

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 14 February 2021 at 8:17 AM

@dragiigy Wow, you got her first try? Awesome! Offering 😊

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 14 February 2021 at 8:22 AM

thank you both 😊

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 14 February 2021 at 8:23 AM

@dragiigy Could I possible get another try in Feb. 2013? (Trying to get an Ott OwO) female pls😊

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 14 February 2021 at 8:28 AM

@murmurw
of course!! If it will be Lovart, I will try to sell it by myself

yessssssssssssssssssssss

Trade #977294

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 18 February 2021 at 12:07 AM

@dragiigy Hi! I thought I could get an Ott w/ 2 attempts at VEND but I got 2 Lovarts ☹️ I can only turn to you to see if I can an Ott! Could I get one from Feb 2013? Female pls (gunning for an Ott again xD)

And if you are interested, I could trade 2 Lovart’s + 100cc for an Ott stolen today instead of the usual 300 cc^^

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 18 February 2021 at 2:52 AM

@murmurw Ah, I got Lovart. Will sell it then will pull the handle of VEND again ☹️

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 18 February 2021 at 9:37 AM

@dragiigy If you ever manage to get an Ott (female) from the VEND today, I could offer 2 Lovarts + 300cc since I’m requesting something very specific ^^”

Male
411 posts

     

dragiigy • 18 February 2021 at 9:47 AM

Two Lovarts in a row...LOL And now I am without tokiens ☹️

Female
965 posts

     

murmurw • 18 February 2021 at 9:50 AM

@dragiigy Ah ☹️ It really is give Lovart day today in the VEND ☹️

Reply