Ferret RP

in Roleplaying

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 22 February 2021 at 2:23 PM

This is a roleplay for any and all ferret creatures in Egg Cave!

RULES

*No godmode!

*You can have up to two characters!

*ONLY use the ferrets from Egg Cave!! Other members of the weasel family are allowed too!

*Can be your creature you have in your Cove!

*KEEP IT PG or PG13!!!

*Have fun!

REF EXAMPLE

Name//Gender//Species//Personality//Looks//Relationships (ex. friends, family, crush, optional)//Backstory (optional)//Extra (optional)//

MY CHARACTER

Fluffmuffin//Male//Farlot//Mischievious, lazy//Light pink tint on belly, overall normal//BFFs with YaBoyYazan//My oldest creature (alive anyway)//Likes cupcakes

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 6:42 AM

@powgal15 Heres my ferret boi! =DD
Name: Inkfeet
Species: Yazan
Personality: Jumpy,jolly,carefree
Looks: He has splotches of ink on his paws
Extra: His favorite toy is a Clocat plushie called Miss Bloom

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 2 March 2021 at 1:28 PM

@shirothekittehlover aww! How cute! I'll start. A Farlot was in the woods, hungry and lonely. The wind was picking up, so he hid in a log. He was trying to ignore his heart beating like crazy, but still, he peeked out. Suddenly, lightning hit a tree nearby. "AHHHH!" he wanted to say, but it was no use. Without food or water, the Farlot was nearly dead. He had to keep going. He soon saw shelter in an old art studio, hoping there was leftover food inside. He felt someone... or something... was watching him! 'There's no such thing as ghosts, come on, Fluffmuffin!' he told himself. he thought he heard something, a voice! "Ah! My masterpiece is complete!" he heard someone say. He felt calmer, that voice sounded non-threatening. Then, the creature saw him!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 6:04 PM

Inkfeet saw a Farlot outside his little studio. He then goes outside and greeted him. "Hello there! I dont think i have seen you around here before. How about you come inside?"