creature roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 26 February 2021 at 9:44 AM

in this roleplay you can choose one of your creatures and be them!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 6:28 PM

@cheetahlove68 I have a question: Can you choose more than one? Because i dont know who am i gonna rp as ^^'

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 9:03 AM

oh sry this is i bit late @shirothekittehlover but yes you can!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 12:01 PM

@cheetahlove68 Ok! =DD
Name: Dandeliondown
Nicknames: DD,Downie,Delie,Dandelion
Species: Taraxa
Sexuality: She never thought of it before-
Pronouns: She/her
Description: A Taraxa with body flowers shaped like pom-poms and brighter color than others of her species
Personality: A bit sassy,gossiper,talkative
Other: She likes to dance and having company

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 1:14 PM

souds good @shirothekittehlover here is mine

Name: Sleepyncandy
Nicknames: Sleepy, Candy
Species: Ikamifoo
Pronouns: He/him
Description: a young Ikamifoo who is very playful but also a bit shy.
Personality: sleepy, playful, shy
Other: likes to sleep and eat candy

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 1:33 PM

Name: Bravesoul
Nicknames: Brave
Species: Tasma
Description: A young Tasma with purple markings around his eyes and a purple tail tip
Personality: Always curious,playful,a bit shy towards strangers
Other: He just hatched a day ago and he'll protect a newly hatched Salaslyke named Emberclaw of all cost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dandeliondown is dancing to samba while Bravesoul is running around,chasing a butterfly. Suddenly,he accidentally run into someone. *bump* He whined a bit.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 1:46 PM

*Sleepyncandy sees them and jumps down from tree*

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 1:54 PM

"Ow ow ow ow..." Bravesoul whined. And the one he accidentally bumped to is Hydroheart's mobile water tank. "Sorry!" He apologized to Hydroheart in an incorrect grammar (cuz hes really young). Hydroheart forgave him because he just accidentally bumped into him. Dandeliondown is still dancing to the music,but suddenly she noticed an Ikamifoo nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Hydroheart
Nicknames: Hydro
Species: Lovca
Description: A Lovca with bluish spots on his back
Personality: Friendly,sweet,loves to hang out with friends
Other: He has a water tank that can be moved like a car

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 2:17 PM

Name: Chocobun
Nicknames: Cho, Choco
Species: Choconom
Pronouns: she/her
Description: A Cute happy young Choconom!
Personality: cute, happy, playful
Other: loves to hop around and pick flowers she also likes Sleepyncandy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chocobun hops in and sees a particularly bright flower. she hands it to Sleepyncandy "here," she says. Sleepyncandy realisises her "hi Choco!" he says. "why are you here?" asks Chocobun "i am looking to make freinds," he replies. Sleepyncandy runs over to Bravesoul "are you ok?" he asks

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 2:25 PM

Bravesoul replied, "Ungh i'm fine but-" He jumped a bit,startled by the appearance of a stranger he never met before. He run away near Dandeliondown,who has now stopped from her dancing. Dandeliondown said to the two, "Uhh who are you guys?" Hydroheart is a bit curious about these two strangers.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 2:27 PM

"Im Sleepyncandy" he replies "and this is my friend Chocobun"

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 2:31 PM

"My name is Dandeliondown,and this lil fella over here is a new member of our family,Bravesoul~" Dandeliondown said to those two. "Ooh! I'm Hydroheart,nice to meetcha!" Hydroheart quickly responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh do humans exist in this RP?

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 1 March 2021 at 2:37 PM

*sure if you want them to* *i am leaving for the day we can countinue the rp tomarrow*

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 2:48 AM

Anikah appeared from the house,whilst bringing some snacks. "Hey guys whatcha doing- oh hey who are those people?" He asked Dandeliondown. "Oh those are just some random strangers who appeared out of nowhere" Dandeliondown replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Anikah
Nicknames: Ani,Nika
Species: Ulumin
Personality: Energetic,playful,adventurous
Description: An Ulumin with cobalt-colored legs,an Egle feather necklace,and extra fluffy fur
Other stuff: Despite his personality,he can be quite serious and mature when needed

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 2 March 2021 at 9:07 AM

Chocobun hops around happily and says "follow me! i need to show you something!" she hops away onto a dark trail then looks back to see if anyone will follow. Sleepyncandy slowly follows.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 9:37 AM

Bravesoul sneaked back to the house. He woke up Emberclaw from his sleep. "Hey hey hey Emby,there is an opportunity for adventure" Bravesoul said to Emberclaw. Emberclaw woke up hearing the word "adventure". "Huh? Adventure you said? Of course i'd go on one!" He responded. Bravesoul signaled for Emberclaw to sneak out of the house and follow Chocobun and Sleepyncandy.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 2 March 2021 at 9:47 AM

Chocobun continues leading through the dark path until they are in a forest. they heard creatures growling until Chocobun finds what she was looking for. "quick! hide!" she says. Sleepyncandy leaps into a tree. "what is that thing?" he asks. what they are looking at is a human who seems to be unconscious. he was holding a net. Chocobun hopped closer she put a paw on him and looked curiosly. "who are you?" she asks. still nothing.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 10:42 AM

Bravesoul gasped at the sight. That human looks like he needs medical attention. Emberclaw was silented.

Meanwhile back at the house,Dandeliondown wondered where could those strangers have gone to. She then asked for Bravesoul to do something,but then she was shocked that he isnt there. Anikah then shouted, "GUYS EMBERCLAW IS MISSING!" Dandeliondown panicked. "Ohcrapohcrapohcrap Shiro wont be happy with this!" She thought to herself. She then commanded WilliamPumkit and Goldtail to watch over the others,as Shiro,Shinecloud,and Angelia_Soul hasnt been home from shopping yet. Dandeliondown goes to search for the two missing kids,as Anikah followed her.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 2 March 2021 at 10:50 AM

Sleepyncandy attempted to pick up the human (with his hands and tail). "UGH! hes REALLY heavy". "let me help" said Chocobun. but Chocobun was much too small.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 6:07 PM

Bravesoul comes out of his hiding place,followed by Emberclaw. They tried to help lifting the human,but to no avail.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 3 March 2021 at 9:09 AM

"we need to go back" said Chocobun. so they went back through the forest.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 March 2021 at 9:52 AM

But then Emberclaw got lost in the forest! So Bravesoul searched for him.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 3 March 2021 at 9:57 AM

when Sleepncandy and Chocobun got back Sleepyncandy said "hi!". "wait a second" said Chocobun, "where is Bravesoul and Emberclaw?". "uh oh" said Sleepyncandy so they went back into the forest.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 March 2021 at 11:34 PM

Bravesoul finally found Emberclaw stuck in a hole on a tree. He tried to climb it,but failed. He then goes back to seek help from Sleepyncandy.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 4 March 2021 at 9:00 AM

Sleepyncandy helps Bravsoul pull out Emberclaw and they continued back.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 March 2021 at 9:20 AM

The little group returned from the forest,but then saw that Dandeliondown isnt there. Bravesoul asked to Anikah, "Hey,where is Delie?". Anikah answered, "Weeeell,she went on a search for you guys" as he pointed to both Bravesoul and Emberclaw. "I think she went that way" Anikah pointed to the hills,the place the owner (aka me) often brings them to for recreation. Bravesoul then rushes to catch up to Dandeliondown,with Emberclaw following. "H-hey,wait for meeeee!" Anikah catches up to Bravesoul and Emberclaw. "Ani,what are you doing,you're supposed to watch over the others!" Goldtail chased after Anikah,now the only one left to watch over the eggs and little creatures is WilliamPumkit. "Aww,wish i could go too" Will said to himself,sad.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 4 March 2021 at 9:21 AM

"we'll watch the creatures for you!" said Chocobun.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 March 2021 at 9:27 AM

"That would be very very appreciated! Thank you!" WilliamPumkit said to Chocobun.

~Meanwhile~
"Ughh where in the world did they wander off to-" Dandeliondown said to herself,searching for two certain creatures she considers her siblings. "Thank goodness Shiro isn't home yet,or else!" She shuddered in fear. Suddenly,she saw a nearby bush rustling about. "Huh? Could that ne them?" She asked herself. And just then....... (to be continued)

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 5 March 2021 at 3:20 PM

@shirothekittehlover and @cheetahlove68 Hey you guys! I read the whole thing. Can I play too?

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 March 2021 at 5:08 PM

@flaming_vixen Sure! ^^ The more the merrier! =DDD