~× Clashing Skies: A Digimon RP ×~

in Roleplaying

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 1:08 PM

~Meanwhile~
An Asian-American girl named Michaela is inside a black void with white blocks unconscious. She slowly opened her eyes. She was suprised as to how did she got here in the first place. Just then an egg and a device appeared in front of her. She instinctively holded them. And after that a bright whitish-blue portal appeared. She thought this is probably her way out of this random void.

@maria-swift-talon Err actually its two Digimons ^^'

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 1:19 PM

Ember woke up rubbing his head. He groaned softly and spotted Scarlett. Somehow he knew that they were partners.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 1:54 PM

~Meanwhile again~
When Michaela jumped to the bright portal,something happened. The egg hatched,giving birth to a small computer mouse-like creature. They then landed on.....another void? This time,the void is blueish,with some moving dots and cubes in it. "Zweep!" the creature buzzed. "Zweep zweep!" the creature circled around Michaela. "O-oh hello there little guy..." Michaela said to the creature. The device she is holding suddenly scanned the creature and identified it, "Choromon. A Fresh-level Machine type Free-attributed Digimon. Part of the Metal Empire and Nightmare Soldiers family" Michaela can only listen in confusion. "Huh....." She thought to herself. "Uh.....i think i'm going to call you Gunby from now on....." Michaela said to the Choromon. "Zweep zwee!" Gunby jumped happily. Suddenly,a bright light consumed him (as Michaela assumed it) and Gunby changed forms. His body become bigger and his tail becomes fluffy. His antennas turned into horns. "Caprimon!" He shouted as the shift is done. Michaela watched in wonder. All of a sudden,they were sucked into another portal.

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 2:00 PM

Scarlet walked over to the other people then noticed a digimon staring at her

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 March 2021 at 10:14 AM

@maria-swift-talon

oh wait, is your character named Scarlet? I can change mine to avoid confusion then. Sorta confused cause your form said character name Sarah? But anyways let me know

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 30 March 2021 at 11:57 AM

@skymoare
Scarlett is her First name

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 March 2021 at 12:49 PM

@maria-swift-talon

Dunno what that means. Isn’t surname the last name? Anyways should I change my character name then to avoid confusion?

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 30 March 2021 at 1:17 PM

Whoops

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 31 March 2021 at 1:24 AM

@maria-swift-talon Dont worry you can always edit your post at anytime ^^

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 31 March 2021 at 7:10 AM

Sahara looked at the Digimon and walked over noticing that it looked injured

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 March 2021 at 3:23 PM

sorry bout that, was just sorta confused

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 April 2021 at 8:30 AM

(Another ping:
@galactic_pigeon)

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 26 April 2021 at 9:08 AM

fixed//

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 27 April 2021 at 1:34 PM

(What is digimon? OwO)

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 7 May 2021 at 8:29 PM

@moonlight24 Read this: https://wikimon.net/Digimon

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 10 September 2021 at 11:02 AM

Mind if I join? This looks fun, but I'm not sure if it's too late. I'll just fill in the form for you.

Tamer
Name: Zara
Pronouns: She/Her
Description: She is an African-American girl, with long, dark, curly hair, chocolate-brown eyes, and she wears a light green sweater, a light yellow shirt, a pair of jean shorts, blue sneakers, and a necklace.
Personality: She's feisty, cautious about things and other people, but she is a very kind person
Backstory: Zara was using her computer, just for homework, when suddenly, it started acting weird. She learned that a virus was on her computer! But when she tried to run an antivirus, she was suddenly dragged into the computer, and into the digital world.

Digimon
Name: Munchkin
Pronouns: She/Her
Description: A Penguinmon with a blue bandanna
Personality: Absent-minded, innocent, easily scared, and pretty much always happy and enthusiastic about most things
Attacks: Super Slap | Sliding Attack | Ice Prism | Beak Attack
Backstory: Munchkin was a part of a flock of other Penguinmon, but they all had been seperated due to an unknown cause. Munchkin had wandered off very far, eventually coming across Zara.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 September 2021 at 11:22 AM

@galactic_pigeon Accepted! Now you can jump in at anytime 😃

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 14 September 2021 at 11:38 AM

(Sorry it took me a while to reply)
"Where am I?"

Zara felt like she couldn't open her eyes, everything just looked too bright. But suddenly, she felt like something was standing next to her and pecking at her back. She then heard a light voice, "Hey! Wake up! C'mon! Wake up wake up!" She didn't know what it could have possibly been.

Then, her eyes began to adjust and she was finally able to see her surroundings. It looked like she was in some kind of crazy forest? Shocked and confused, she jolted up, able to see more of the area. She looked down at her side and saw this weird stubby bird-looking thing. It wasn't scary, but still she was spooked by it. Then by her own surprise, it started to speak.
"Oh good! You're awake! I thought you were hurt!"
"Ah! You can talk"
"Yeah I can! Is that cool or not?"
"Uh... cool?"
"Oh yay!"

Suddenly, the thing got really bouncy and started dancing around her? It also had a happy expression on its face. This little bird was really weird, but entertaining, and she couldn't believe that an animal could speak English. "Maybe it could tell me where I am?" she thought to herself. She decided to talk to it more.
"So uh, couple questions for you. 1. Where am I? 2. Are there other people? 3. Who... no, what are you?"
It stopped dancing and turned towards her. It still kept on bouncing on its feet. It must be happy to see her. Then, it said, "Oh alright, we're in the Digital world!"
She interrupted the little bird and said, "Huh? You mean we're inside of a computer?"
"Uh... yeah yeah!" The little bird proceeded to bounce faster.
"As of other people..." It stopped and glared off to the distance, looking confused, then continued talking. "I think there are other people, assuming you're talking about the ones that look like you?"
"And uh... I'm a thingy called a Digimon! To be more specific, I'm Penguinmon, and I'm a girl! I got seperated from my friends, but I found another friend, you!"

Zara stopped to think to herself, "Digimon, huh? So I'm inside of a computer... wait! Maybe that weird computer virus brought me here! But, why? And did 'Penguinmon' call me her friend?"
She then called out to Penguinmon, "Hey, some dark hand dragged me into my computer and I woke up here, do you know anything about that?"
Penguinmon's expression changed. "Oh, that's a bad thing! No no no! Stay away from that! Oh... you were brought here? Don't worry, I'll protect you because we're friends! Now, let's go look for those people you asked about!"
Penguinmon started waddling forward, so she followed after her.
"Hey, since we're buddies, can you give me a nickname?"
"Uh... sure. Would Munchkin be nice?"
"Yeah! That's perfect! I'm Munchkin now! Yay!"
"Well, that's good that you like it!"

87 posts

charchill • 11 December 2022 at 12:03 AM

Um, may I join? If so,

Fated Human
Name: Clover Yahir (I used a name generator)
Pronouns: He/they
Description: Mixed heritage boy who spends quite a lot of time at the library.Wears a book(?) on his head.
Personality: Shy, but has a semi-short temper.Often is pessimistic but with good reasons.
Backstory: He has vague memories of building a machine that made a portal but doesn't remember much else.

Digimon
Name: Crystal
Pronouns: They
Description: A guilmon who has a backpack-made of books.
Personality: Very patient but a little bit arrogant.
Attacks: Rock breaker | Fireball | All Rounder |
Backstory: Once was a powerful lord of a faraway land but after a virus infected the place, Crystal sadly un-digivolved.Hopes to return to their former glory.

@shirothekittenlover uh, I edited this much, much later, but uh... hello?

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 January 2023 at 12:20 PM

@charchill
Ah, I forgot this RP ever existed-
Well, you can join in anytime you want : D