Female
1 post

mulch_moth • 10 March 2021 at 11:11 PM

Hey! Just joined a bit ago and while I don't really know what I'm doing I've been enjoying myself so far. Can't wait to explore the site and get to know y'all more!

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 March 2021 at 11:15 PM

@mulch_moth Hi! Hope you have a good time here =)

Female
519 posts

boba • 11 March 2021 at 6:46 PM

@mulch_moth
Hello! Welcome to EggCave! Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here! 😃

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 12 March 2021 at 11:35 PM

@mulch_moth Greetings. I joined just a little while ago and am still getting a hang of things myself. I joined at a hectic time in the middle of a chocolate exchange extravaganza. It was hectic, but fun.

If you want to address any specific player you have to use @ for them to get a notice, and (it doesn't work on your Wall to other players.)

How many creatures you keep is up to you, everyone has different goals and enjoys the game in different ways. Until they reach level 20 they do need to be kept happy though if you don't want to lose them if you become inactive.

The element that I find different about this game is not only does it encourage interaction among players, but it nurtures cooperation too. The more collaborating you do with other players, the easier it is to get ahead in this game. I unexpectedly started opening up more than ever thought i would. People here are really friendly and welcoming.

Deleted • 16 March 2021 at 6:16 PM

@mulch_moth Hello,
welcome to Eggcave
I am sure people already told you but if you need anything just let me know!