6 posts

bmkmb • 20 March 2021 at 11:59 AM

Heya, everyone! I'm bmkmb; call me whatever. (I've seen people shorten it to bmk or just b.) I enjoy sketching, worldbuilding, and roleplaying.

I'm probably going to be around for a while. If anyone has tips or advice, please let me know!

Female
354 posts

corpse • 20 March 2021 at 12:44 PM

@bmkmb

Welcome to eggcave. One tip is, when you visit the Dragold's Den, deposit your EC before you visit so the Dragold doesn't steal some EC that you have.

Non-binary
1,092 posts

distorted • 20 March 2021 at 12:53 PM

@bmkmb Welcome! If you have any questions, let me know ^^

6 posts

bmkmb • 20 March 2021 at 3:57 PM

// @distorted
Thanks for the welcome!

// @corpse
Oh, that's a good idea! Thanks!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 20 March 2021 at 4:12 PM

@bmkmb
Welcome to EggCave! The Player Guide can probably help with most of your inquiries, but feel free to ask me or any other player!

6 posts

bmkmb • 20 March 2021 at 4:22 PM

// @athanasia
I've read through most of it already! Do stats affect anything other than levels and evolution?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 20 March 2021 at 4:31 PM

@bmkmb
Stats help your creature evolve faster depending on the creature ex. If the creature evolves on feeds and you give it feed stats it evolves faster. No one is really sure how to efficiently immortalize your creature(getting it to stage 20) but, some people can evolve it for you and putting the creature in the Click Exchange(abbreviated as XC) can help with immortalizing😊

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 20 March 2021 at 4:32 PM

@bmkmb - Welcome to Egg Cave! I hope you enjoy your time here.

To answer your question, no. The only things stats affect right now are a creature's level and evolution stage.

EDIT: Oops, ninja'd. Just like always. You can put your creatures in click exchanges such as Yarolds to immortalise and gain stats a little quicker. This site has its own click exchange but it's very slow outside of feeding events. I've seen a lot of people put their creatures' images in signatures on other sites, which seems to be another fairly easy way of immortalising depending on how active that site is. A creature needs to gain around 6,000 total stats to become immortal (e.g. something with 4,500 views, 1,300 clicks and 200 feeds would be immortal).

6 posts

bmkmb • 20 March 2021 at 4:34 PM

// @athanasia | @sparklefox
Okay! Thanks for replying!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 20 March 2021 at 4:46 PM

@sparklefox
Oh I didn’t know that about immortalizing! Thanks!

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 20 March 2021 at 7:24 PM

@bmkmb Hello! Nice to meet you 😊