Agender
35 posts

punks • 28 March 2021 at 10:03 PM

hey, i found this place looking for an old site called squiby, if anyone remembers that from like 2009 haha! ❤️
just wanted to say hi! and wondered what's your opinion on a good way to get clicks and views for your eggies? ❤️

Non-binary
1,080 posts

distorted • 28 March 2021 at 10:58 PM

@auto Hello! Welcome to EggCave! I honestly have no idea how people get in the view leaderboards so fast, haha! But I just make that creature my profile picture to get views (and clicks). If you have any more questions, let me know!

Agender
35 posts

punks • 28 March 2021 at 11:25 PM

oh i just want them to hatch, i don't mind stats ; v ;
and oh okay!!! i can take turns then with putting them as my profile pic!!! 😃

thank you so so much for the warm welcome! ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 29 March 2021 at 4:04 AM

@auto

Hi there and welcome ^ _ ^

It's easy meeting people through big events (like what's going on right now with the Dragold,) but it helps following people though the Recently fed on other players' pets. Click on interesting sounding user names, chat in the forums if that's your thing. Eventually you'll find other players you click with (pun wasn't intentional.) And soon you'll be regularly exchanging clicks and views with them. ...or at least that's worked for me.

Hope you have fun, and Happy hatching!

Non-binary
1,080 posts

distorted • 29 March 2021 at 11:16 AM

@auto np ^^ and to make sure that I saw your reply, you have to ping me! (putting @ in front of the username or clicking on the red arrow under their reply)

Agender
35 posts

punks • 29 March 2021 at 12:43 PM

@snowywinter thank you so much for the advice!! i went to the XC and fed and clicked peoples pets as well!! ❤️33 i'll definitely start doing that!

@distorted ohhh okay! 😃 there we go!! thank you ❤️33

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 29 March 2021 at 1:37 PM

@auto
Hi! Welcome to EggCave! The Dragold’s Den has an active prize(x2 feed stats) which gives you 2 feed stats when it was supposed to be one😸

That can help you gain feed stats along with the click exchange, remember to deposit your EC before visiting the Dragold’s den as he can get greedy😸

Agender
35 posts

punks • 29 March 2021 at 1:39 PM

@athanasia oh yeah i've been doing that! i didn't deposit my ec and he stole from me already LOL but that's okay i got it back easily by feeding ❤️ but now i put it away for next time!! haha ❤️ thank you so much ; ;

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 29 March 2021 at 1:40 PM

@auto
No problem!😸❤️

Trans Man
151 posts

ancientclaw • 29 March 2021 at 1:58 PM

@auto Welcome! I hope you like it on here.
There's also the click exchange (in the social menu) where you can earn points for people to click on your creatures. It's been a bit inactive recently but I still think it's worth putting a few creatures in there!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 30 March 2021 at 9:42 AM

@punks I just also seen this thread. It's only one egg at a time, but just in case it's something you'd be interested in...

Click My Egg Group #CME
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/58040?page=1