Feeding not working

in Problems & Bugs

Genderqueer
5 posts

daveyc • 2 April 2021 at 10:25 AM

I have had several pets due on despite me increasing their happiness with items and when I go back to check after I feed them it acts like I didn’t feed or play with them at all. They’re happiness is still at the same and sometimes lower too. I’ve lost two important pets because of this and I’m wondering what’s happening?

Edit: should mention it appears to only happen to pets I’ve already played with or fed with items before so am I missing something? Also the two pets that have died were no where near dying (yellow bars) so I don’t know why they died before the ones with less happiness?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 April 2021 at 8:10 AM

@daveyc I was hoping someone would have seen this by now and replied to you. But it sounds like the issue that was happening a few months back.

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74337

Genderqueer
5 posts

daveyc • 3 April 2021 at 9:52 AM

It seems to have resolved for now (it stopped when the next day hit) but I am going to keep an eye on it in case it does happen again. I don’t know if it just bugged out or something but thank you for our response!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 April 2021 at 2:52 AM

@daveyc That's good to hear. I tried feeding to give a boost, and one of my friends will be too, just to get them back up to full health. Just ping me if you need a boost again. (I'll let her know it's resolved for now.)

(I noticed a couple random eggs in other coves weren't staying happy either.)