in Roleplaying

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 11:10 AM

LETS START! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 2 October 2011 at 11:17 AM

@rosey77
yes 342! I wanted the number 42 in it and the dragojn to be at least 3 centuries old. (I was going to go for 1042, but I thought that would be too old)

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 11:23 AM

Twitch stared Left. Then right. Then behind. The only place it could be was: IN FRONT! Twitch saw it right in front of her eyes. Staring right in. Twitch couldn't make eye contact, or she would turn into a chipmunks. With eyes closed she started heading back to her den. She could feed the vibrations in the ground, but Spookcats fly, so it was impossible to tell were they are without making eye contact.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 11:23 AM

"Do you have the orders down?"
Loyal nodded sharply. "Yes, sir! But sir, what will the other squadrons be doing, sir? If I know, I can plan mine's attack more clearly, sir."
"Good thinking, squad leader. Now, come closer so we won't be overheard, and I'll tell you." The commander lowered his voice to a whisper as Loyal leaned forward.
"The other squadrons will be..."
As Loyal discovered the plans for their attack, he allowed a small, thin smile to play around his mouth. His commander wrongly assumed it was a smile of confidence, and approved of his sergeant.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 2 October 2011 at 11:26 AM

Dewheart sat waiting for something to happen in her den. She knew a battle was not far away. Being a healer had it's boring parts, just sitting around. Dewheart watched jeolously at her friends getting ready for battle. Healer was fun and all, but still, it seemed as if battle was calling for her.

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 11:26 AM

Running, dashing through the forest, twitch sensed the vibrations. She ran, ran, ran. But then the thought 'Curses VS Magic' Time to call out her friend.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 11:31 AM

"Listen, if you don't tell me your battle plans, I won't be able to get the right healing herbs by the time someone needs them! And don't say 'just get them all', because last time I did that, you yelled at me for spending too much money, time, and resources!" Traitor yelled, frustrated, at Silvix.

@bunnyshadow
Is it ok if, since Silvix is so evil, he is high in rank?

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 11:34 AM

Name: Nyanicorn
Species: Raicorn
G or E: G
Healer or Fighter: Both
X-tra(?): It is a raicorn, so it has some powers, but no god modding powers. XD Like, it can tell you were a spookcat is. Or maybe Heal you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:07 PM

wow...so many entries...

Akira looked outside at the creatures,(Great more wariors) He growled at himself and turned around.

Lovie flew outside and waited for someone to notice her.

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 12:09 PM

Twitch waited, and waited, and waited. Nyanicorn didn't come. Then something pops into her head: EGGS CAN'T WALK! She started running to her den to get her.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:09 PM

"Lovie," Loyal greeted his friend. Well, to be more accurate, she was friends with him. He pretended friendship in return.

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 12:12 PM

She dashed to the cove and picked up nyanicorn with her mouth. She got some yucca plants and tied the nyanicorn to her tail and dashed out. "BEWARE SPOOKCATS"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:15 PM

"Hi"she whispered"The spirits still won't tell be anything,becuse I'm a Spookcat".

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:19 PM

"Well, that's stupid," Loyal told the Spookcat in a friendly tone of voice, all the while paying attention to other conversations in case anything was let slip.

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 12:22 PM

Twitch raised his tail and put it in front of her head. If she hit a spookcat, she would feel the vibration in her tail. Then she noticed she couldn't lift her tail, due to nyanicorn. /I'll just leave you at home to heal/ She thought

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:25 PM

Akira stared at the creatures,he knew Lovie.They were best friends until the war started.(Lovie,I know its your duty to help the nyms,but why can't we play any more,like we used too!?)He growled at himself

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:25 PM

"But who do you mean by the spirits?"

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 12:27 PM

Name: Arsha
Species: Tasma
G or E: G
Healer or Fighter: Fighter
X-tra(?): Sorry, I have to have 3 characters, but I really needed Arsha to be a character! DX

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:29 PM

Lovie didn't answer for a while then she finaly opened her mouth "The past ghosts of Halloween and creatures who died fighting the war,you know ghosts,healers have the ability to talk with them,though I think I'm the only healer who knows this"

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:29 PM

Loyal pricked his ears, hearing a whisper and a rustle from the bushes. Instead of turning around or becoming suspicious, he carefully acted as though he hadn't heard anything, but listened even more carefully. Lovie turned from him and replied, which gave him an excuse to turn around. He took careful note of what Lovie had said as he saw the Diment. "Who are you?" he asked casually, as if he didn't care much. This could be a spy! The NSS could suspect him!

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 October 2011 at 12:34 PM

I ran over to twitch. "Hey, whats happening?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:34 PM

Akira started walking over but stopped far enough away for no one to see him."I swear I am not here to hurt any one,I am a loner".Lovie conteniued though she felt Akira's presence"One night in my dream they told me 'Your species started the war,from this moment on halloween creatures can never become healers!',Im not sure if they were talking to me or talking amongst themselves,but this worries me" she stopped to take a breath.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:39 PM

@carnatate
Loyal said something...
Please don't ignore him!

Loyal listened to their conversation eagerly, ears pricked for information. He was annoyed, though, by the fact that they were ignoring him.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:44 PM

I didn't ignore him reread the post,It was a late post and I corrected it

BTW all I need to go for a while ping me if you post

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:50 PM

@carnatate
oh ok ๐Ÿ˜Š

"But who are you? What is your name? Where are you from? What is your relation to Lovie?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 12:55 PM

EDIT๐Ÿ˜ƒouble post

"We used to play when we were very young,though I'm still young,both of us.I became a loner because I want no part of this war,S-" Akira cut himself off and turned away.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 12:56 PM

@carnatate
You double-posted

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 October 2011 at 1:03 PM

I know

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 1:05 PM