Quick-Feed

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 5 April 2021 at 4:39 PM

I may be new, but I've recently been playing a lot. I have one problem though. Every time I try to feed my 249 creatures to keep them happy, it takes forever for me to do them individually. I would like the ability to quickly feed them all at once, because feeding them one by one is very time consuming. This also would be very annoying to others who hoard and collect commons just like I do and go to the cave a lot.

It's just a small idea (that I hope can be applied). I'm okay with feeding them individually.

Female
1,637 posts

minnie298a • 5 April 2021 at 9:44 PM

@moonlight24
I've seen this idea floated several times over the years. From memory the main drawback has been what it would do to the economy.

Feeding isn't primarily about stats or evolution (although, yes for some it is why they want a certain creature feed), for some it's about earning ec. If what took you 10 or 20 minutes to do suddenly took seconds, the market would suddenly be flush with ec.

Solutions offered have revolved around the use. Mainly being only quick feeding your own cove, or gaining significantly less to no ec from using the feature. So stats and evolutions would still be gained, but mass amounts of ec aren't generated.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 6 April 2021 at 8:55 AM

@minnie298

Uh... yeah, that makes sense? I get the last part, but not others ;-; okay, thanks!

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 14 May 2021 at 9:46 PM

@moonlight24 @minnie298

If I got less EC for clicking/feeding my own pets, but they grew more quickly, I would be in favor of that change to this website. Plus, it would raise incentive to click my friend's creatures, so that I could gain lots of EC. I want the ability to massively grow my creatures, without having to pay real cash for it, and without spending too much of my time passively clicking. I'm not really interested in that function of this site. But my idea for your question I will explain below.

@Ian
Could there be a Tim's Clicking Shoppe in the future? Users pay a lot of EC to grow your pets much more quickly than the months or years that it takes to grow them currently. Perhaps an update to the Click Exchange? I would give a monetary donation to see that happen.