location of Toy Shop?

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 April 2021 at 1:53 AM

This has been a burning question in my mind since I was brand new here. I've since found how to get to it, but it was so frustrating in my first days here. It seemed like people could get toys for their animals, but of the life of me I could not find out where. And I was too shy to ask.

Is there a reason the Toy Shop is only on the dropdown menu, but not on the map? (If it is, I haven't been able to find a place to click to enter it. I'm assuming it's the place with the wizard hat?)

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 8 April 2021 at 2:01 AM

@snowywinter

There's the Toy Shop where you exchange Egg Coins (EC) for some toys.

Or are you talking about the Trade Center? This isn't on the map because it's more of a "place" (not physical) to sell/trade items/creatures.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 April 2021 at 2:10 AM

@newlife

I'm talking about the Toy Shop, hosted by 'Kirk' the Kringus. (That first link.)

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 8 April 2021 at 2:18 AM

@snowywinter

I double checked the map and yeah, I think this never really got updated with every shop. The Ark City map is the same as it was when I joined in 2012, and while Leila has some of the shops, I don't think Finley's, Trinket Travels, or the Toy Shop are on the map at all. Might be time for an update really

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 April 2021 at 2:25 AM

@newlife

lol, I didn't think about those two not being on the map (I think Finley's crossed my mind once.) I usually only go to those if I'm trying to help someone find something or if I'm in a buying craze.

But perhaps it is time for the map to get an update?

Thank you for looking!

EDIT: Had a thought... or if it would be too hard to edit/make a new map, add something to the Player Guide? Or in text below the World/Ark City/Leila map.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 8 April 2021 at 3:13 AM

@snowywinter

Definitely do think the map needs an update! It's quite old after all