Newbie here

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
8 posts

princess7 • 10 April 2021 at 4:14 AM

Hi, there. I'm Princess7 (princess is a nickname I got for being the youngest of 5 kids). Lots of names are already taken so I used the lucky #7. I'm a student at university here and live with my 2 kitties on campus (not in a dorm). I talk to my family frequently by phone thanks to Covid and am trying to keep safe as best I can. Besides, I'm not a partygal. I prefer reading or watching movies on Netflix or cable. I've just started playing on pet sites like this one recently (this week in fact). Looking forward to meeting new people here.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 April 2021 at 4:33 AM

@princess7 Hello! Hope you have a nice time here 😊😊

Female
8 posts

princess7 • 10 April 2021 at 4:33 AM

thanks

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 April 2021 at 9:11 AM

Welcome aboard @princess7 !

Virtual pet adoption sites can be very addicting. And certainly a low-key way to spend time.

I too was never much of a party person (turns out i just needed to find a better party crowd. I prefer going to the types where the focus is more on games than drinking.) Books, drawing, writing, those were my preferred methods of entertainment. Only recently did I turn more to preferring visual media. Either way though it's usually a solo activity.

If you like animals there are currently and active dog and cat lover clubs here if you're interested ^^

In case someone isn't following a thread, if you want to make sure they see a reply in the forums make sure to ping them: @ + name, no space.

Female
8 posts

princess7 • 10 April 2021 at 9:13 AM

@snowywinter
thanks for the tips.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 April 2021 at 9:22 AM

@princess7

😃 You're welcome. I'm sure there will be someone that will come along here in the next few days with a big long list of advice. I'm new myself and still getting organized.

Dog Club - https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74908
Cat Club - https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74674

p.s. Pings don't work if you add them to an edited post, or on people's Walls (on their profiles.)

Female
519 posts

boba • 10 April 2021 at 9:48 AM

@princess7
Welcome! 😊
Have a great time here 😃

Female
8 posts

princess7 • 10 April 2021 at 4:37 PM

@littlepaw
Thanks for the warm welcome. hugs,