Feeds higher than clicks?

in Help & Questions

Female
19 posts

soraia • 18 April 2021 at 2:43 PM

I have several pets that have a higher amount of feeds than clicks. I don't really get how this is possible. Don't you need to click on a pet's page in order to be able to feed it? So shouldn't clicks always be equal to or higher than feeds?

The weirder part is that almost all the pets that have this issue are ones I have linked through Yarold's, the third party clicking site. It uses the URL's of the pets, but it kind of seems like when the links are being clicked, that the stats are going to feeds instead of clicks.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there an explanation for it or is this something that belongs in Problems & Bugs?

Example of one of the pets this is happening with:
www.eggcave.com/egg/2546873

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 18 April 2021 at 2:49 PM

@soraia
If that is the link you are posting to Yarolds then you are actually bypassing the "click" part. Change the "egg" in the link to "click" and that will solve your problem.

Female
19 posts

soraia • 18 April 2021 at 2:53 PM

@Orderedchaos
I literally had just been about to delete my post because I played with the EasyCode generator for a second and saw the difference. xD Thank you for your help! At least now I know how I can use this system in the future to help the eggs that need feeds.

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 18 April 2021 at 2:55 PM

@soraia
I'm glad you got things figured out. 😊

As this question has been answered this topic is now closed.