The Aguarus Pack RP (The Elementals Sign-Up thread)

in Roleplaying

Should I add more shops

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 6:28 PM

Long ago, there were elemental dogs roaming in the wild. After more and more people started to see these dogs, one of them made the move to tame one. That was the first domesticated elemental dog. As more and more people started to take care of these dogs, The news reached the scientists at X-Labs, and they decided to catch wild elementals and study them. Since the lab spent most of its money on researching the animals, not taking care of them, the cages were dirty, and there wasn't much food. Some time later, a wise elemental named Redwood came up with a plan to escape from the lab. He brought his friends and was successful. Redwood freed as many elementals as he could, but the scientists ran after him so he had to leave some dogs behind. The elementals that escaped with Redwood formed a pack called The Sun Pack and Redwood became the leader. Meanwhile, the dogs still stuck at the lab formed a group called The Lab Pack, and they worked together to try and break out. The Lab Pack hasn't broke out yet, but as they get stronger it's possible they could escape at any time. Of course, there were still wild Earth elementals that hadn't been captured yet, and they formed one big pack called The Forest Pack. They secretly visited The Lab Pack and also interacted with The Sun Pack. Many other packs were created over time, too. Each group was working together to drive the X-Labs company out of the area. Which pack will you be in?

Here are some of the rules:

It is against the rules to make a player die against their will. If you get their consent though, they may die.
If the person wants to keep playing the RPG, he or she can choose what to be reincarnated as.

You must get permission if you want a big or game-changing event to happen,
like the lab being destroyed.

Here is a form to fill out if you would like to start playing:
Name:
Appearance:
Pack:

Here are all the packs and info about them.

The Forest Pack has Earth elementals, which are native to the Redwood Forest.

The Sonic Pack consists of dogs that have no wings, but do have levitation abilities. They like to hang around clouds. Only one low-flying Air/Sound Dog was ever caught.

The Agaurus Pack are the dogs of the ocean. They can melt into water to camouflage. There are definitely SOME that were captured by the lab, but their amazing camouflage abilities prevent people from catching them.

The Night Pack is a nocturnal group of dogs that only come out when it is dark. None have been caught by the labs. This is because the darkness elementals are most powerful, with the least powerful ones having night vision and sharp claws, and most powerful being able to predict future events and even curse other creatures.

The Lab Pack has many different dogs, including the one Sound/Air elemental. As most of the intelligent dogs escaped, like the Light/Fire ones, these elementals are the rarer ones, or the ones that are very difficult to catch.

Hybrids don't actually have a organized pack. They are almost unobtainable in the wild due to the fact that different types of elementals are usually incompatible with each other because their adaptations and powers make it so different elementals aren't related enough to others to breed in normal circumstances. Sure, there are some genetically engineered hybrids in the lab, but you'd be lucky if you saw one in there. Most, if not all hybrids are stored in a vault-like space because they are so valuable the lab cannot afford to have them stolen. In the future, scientists hope to be able to fuse elemental dogs with other animals like horses and fish, but that is out of the question if you look at how hard it is to get a elemental dog hybrid.

If you break the rules, you will be lowered a rank up until you are blocked from my account. We can call
this "execution" in the game because blocked players will be counted as "dead." The list of all the ranks are also here,

Alpha (The Leader)
Beta (Kind of like a Alpha's assistant, highly respected)
Zeta (The general)
Warrior (Soldiers who defend the pack.)
Scout (They scout out enemy territory and sometimes gather food.)
Subordinate (Normal dogs who can take on special jobs like gardening and healing.)
Omega (The least respected members who have to gain respect by following rules.)
Deceased (I think you already know what this means....)

It's possible to be moved to a higher rank if you keep following the rules after that.
New players can choose if they would like to be a Alpha (Unless it's Redwood's position), Beta, Zeta, a warrior, or a scout. If new players choose to become a certain lower rank, They will not be counted as rule-breakers. My form and Redwood's form are filled in below:

NOTE: You CANNOT start out as an Omega. Only players who break the rules will ever be demoted to such a low rank, and you won't get much respect around here if you decide to play as one.

My forms:
Name: Equinox
Element: Light
Personality: Energetic and funny
Appearance: Yellow base with a white belly.
Pack: The Sun Pack

Name: Atlantica
Element: Water
Personality: Shy and calm
Appearance: Mostly Bluish but with a white belly
Pack: The Aguarus Pack

Name: Skyshrew
Element: Sound
Personality: Playful but obnoxious
Appearance: Shining eyes and a white and tan fur color.
Pack: The Sonic Pack

Name: Fury
Element: Shadow
Personality: Tough and organized.
Appearance: Blue eyes and a black body
Pack: The Night Pack

Name: Flower
Element: Earth
Personality: Friendly but strong.
Appearance: A pink flower-like symbol near her snout and a tan base
Pack: The Lab Pack

Redwood's form (fictional character)
Name: Redwood
Element: Fire
Personality: Tough and strategic
Appearance: Fox-like orange-red base with a white belly.
Pack: The Sun Pack

Here are all the special jobs a rank can take on:

Alpha: None. It's hard work being a Leader.
Beta: Council. Betas do almost as much work as Alphas.
Zeta: Healer, Council, Gardener, and Hunter. Wars almost never happen, so Zetas can spend a lot of their time doing other jobs.
Warrior: None. You think they can do anything if they have to guard the pack day and night?
Scout: Healer, Gardener, and Hunter. Scouts have a lot of spare time.
Subordinate: Healer, Gardener, and Hunter. They're really just normal dogs that join the pack, so they definitely have plenty of time to do jobs.
Omega: Omegas are the lowest rank possible, therefore they are not trusted with jobs.
Deceased: Seriously?

Make sure to check the bulletin board each day, as there are different available jobs each day, so if you don't find the one you want you can always check back tomorrow. I will be posting the bulletin board in the chat each day I log on to EggCave. There might be special tasks available or limited-edition jobs that you can accept from the bulletin board.

Link to the updates thread: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75244?page=1#1650659
Links to all different pack RP threads:

The Sonic Pack
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75257
The Night Pack
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75256
The Sun Pack
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75255
The Lab Pack
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75254
The Forest Pack
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75253

Ranks for The Aguarus Pack:
Alpha: WaveOcean (moonlight24) and Athy (athanasia)
Beta: 2 spots open
Zeta: Open
Warrior: Open
Scout: Open
Subordinate: 5 spots open

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 6:47 PM

@reddish
Yay! I’ll share this link with the others at the dog club^^

Name: Athy
Personality: Name:
Appearance: Blue tail, has sea green eyes, and resembles a German Shepherd.
Other: likes to play go to the beach when not making decisions or working, and has only been there once
Pack: Aguarus pack

We should add “gender:” and “Pack:” and give a list of ranks. So, leader, healer, co-leader, council(maybe have 7 council members that gather to decide), officer, teacher(teaches pups about their elementals), and normal dog^^

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 7:11 PM

Well, I think I forgot to add subordinates. (I know, I know, this is confusing as heck). Subordinates are normal dogs that can take on special jobs like council officer, teacher, etc. Higher ranking members like Zetas (the general) and Betas (Ranking just below the alphas,) can become council members since their ranks are high enough so other elementals respect their opinions and suggestions, and listen to what they have to say. You can type in the chat that you are "going to the bulletin board."

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 7:19 PM

@reddish
Ok^^

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 7:29 PM

I have edited the post now. I'll be gone for a while but if one more player joins the roleplay can begin. I'm heading off now, thanks for the support. 😊

EDIT: @Athanasia would you like to be a Beta or a Zeta? (Read Post above to figure out what these mean.)
Both these ranks have enough time and are respected enough so they can become council members. I am also happy to announce that moonlight24 has started playing the RPG as NightFall, the Alpha of The Night Pack. NightFall also has a sister, who is the Zeta of The Night Pack.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 19 April 2021 at 6:41 PM

@reddish
A beta^^

Sorry for seeing this late am busy with stuff irl

Female
101 posts

reddish • 19 April 2021 at 7:12 PM

No worries. You're now a Beta @athanasia. The Alpha space hasn't been filled yet but I hope someone becomes the
Agaurus Pack Alpha soon. You need the Alpha to start the RPG since he (or she) is the Leader and is required to play.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 19 April 2021 at 7:24 PM

Name: Waveocean
Element: Water/Ice
Personality: Can have a sharp edge, but is generally sweet and caring.
Appearance: A large, broad dog that looks oddly navy blue. This is due to one of the experiments in the Lab, and Waveocean's former Pack was the Lab Pack.
Pack: Aguarus Pack

@reddish 😃

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 19 April 2021 at 7:24 PM

@reddish
I can be Alpha😊

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 19 April 2021 at 7:27 PM

@athansia
Oof one. Oof two. Oof three. Oof four.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 19 April 2021 at 7:52 PM

@moonlight24 Wait a minute... so she escaped and joined the Agaurus Pack? I thought that no Lab Pack members had escaped the lab. Oh well, I guess one might've. After all, The Lab Pack focuses on freeing as many dogs as POSSIBLE.

@Athanasia If you want to play as The Alpha, fill in a form first. Otherwise I accept. 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 19 April 2021 at 8:31 PM

@reddish
Here’s the new form:

Name: Athy
Personality: Easy going, blunt, has good intuition, and is overall a good decision maker.
Appearance: Blue tail, has sea green eyes, and resembles a German Shepherd.
Other: likes to play go to the beach when not making decisions or working, and has only been there once
Pack: Aguarus pack

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 19 April 2021 at 8:31 PM

@reddish It was unknown, she decided to go on by herself knowing she and others would be slowed down and when caught punished. She was selfish but also selfless doing it :> Oh and who's alpha? Waveocean or athansias? Forgot the name :>

Female
101 posts

reddish • 19 April 2021 at 9:10 PM

Fact: In the wild, a pair of alphas can rule a pack. I don't want too many people to hog up an important role, but I can let you guys both be alpha I guess.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 20 April 2021 at 10:27 AM

Ohhh! Okay lol :>

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 20 April 2021 at 12:11 PM

@reddish Name: Momo
Personality: Kind, but slightly reckless, fun-loving
Appearance: Sky blue, with glistening fur (show off XD) and jade green eyes.
Pack: Agaurus Pack

Female
101 posts

reddish • 20 April 2021 at 3:53 PM

@powgal15 accepted! I'll add you to the Aguarus Pack ranks now. Make sure to visit The Updates thread where I do new polls each time so you guys can decide what I add to the game. Currently the poll that is showing on the post asks if you would like more hybrids added to the game.

EDIT: @Athanasia, you can start off the game with something like "Athy/I went to [place]" or "Athy/I went to see [player.] Hope you have fun 😊 I'll come back soon enough to announce different events happening
I will no longer post any further things here that are not roleplay posts. Please start Roleplay here, @moonlight24 or @Athanasia

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 25 April 2021 at 11:17 AM

Today Athy/I missed the ocean, but there were important things to do. So I/Athy decided to meet Waveocean(@moonlight24).

Female
101 posts

reddish • 25 April 2021 at 11:19 AM

WaveOcean, apparently, wasn't at her den. Maybe she went hunting? Who knows. Although usually somebody would bring a friend with them before they went to look for food, although none of the other dogs had moved out of their dens.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 25 April 2021 at 12:36 PM

WAVEOCEAN ~

Waveocean was practicing near the pack den. She spun and sent bolts of cold water flying and spinning around her. She sent the tiny water shards above and then below, eventually drying out in the sunlight.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 25 April 2021 at 6:58 PM

I have a new character account, Atlantica, a Subordinate. @Athanasia You do not have to call your character Athy/I. You can call her Athy OR I.

Atlantica was wandering the barren training grounds that had been deserted
ever since her pack had abandoned their past, aggressive actions and chose peace.
A puppy was still there though, running around and chewing on the old training dummies.
Atlantica looked at the training areas. The loud and bustling place she once knew was
now an empty lot, filled with interesting tunnels and curious holes to investigate.
The pack had recently made the place into a playground for young dogs to play in, with new slides and
climbing walls being made. Atlantica wished the training grounds were still as they always were. Whenever she entered the place, she could hear the familiar hustle of the place when it was still there. She missed her warrior friends who used to train at the place. Now, the sounds of her laughing friends were replaced with loud cries of disappointed puppies who wanted to play just a minute longer at the playground, and parents trying to tear their pups away from the training grounds.
Wait a moment.... What's that weird shiny thing over there? Atlantica creeped closer, when suddenly she discovered it was gold!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 27 April 2021 at 8:26 PM

(I'm making a new character for RP reasons.)

Name: Blair
Personality: Still unknown; will be rped
Appearance: A small little navy blue pup

Name: Flare
Element: Fire
Personality: Will be rped
Appearance: A small little orange-red pup

Name: Flair
Element: Nature
Appearance: A small little greenish pup

Name: Tare
Element: Earth and Stone
Appearance: A small little dark brown pup

Name: Blare
Element: Shadow and Darkness
Personality: Will be rped (Rude and mean, probs)
Appearance: A small little navy purple pup

Name: Care
Element: Light
Personality: Will be rped (Sweet and bubbly, probs)
Appearance: A small little bright blonde pup
Pack:

The eyes haven't opened yet, it seems.
Blair would be blue, Flare red-chestnut, Flair green, Tare brown, Blare dark blue, Care white (but not blind)

Female
101 posts

reddish • 28 April 2021 at 4:08 PM

@moonlight24
Your description of the pups are OK, but The Aguarus Pack can only consist of wild water elementals. Therefore, most of the pups you listed can not be in the Aguarus Pack. The Sun Pack only consists of Light/Fire, The Sonic Pack consists of Air elementals, The Forest Pack consists of Earth and Nature elementals (very rarely, a Crystal elemental is born) The Lab Pack can consist of only a very very small amount of hybrids, DOMESTICATED water dogs, a few light/fire dogs, one Air elemental, and some Earth/Nature, (and one Crystal elemental). The Shadow Pack consists of Shadow/Dark element dogs. It seems like you wanted these pups to be siblings, but even The Lab Pack cannot consist of these dogs because no scientists have ever caught a shadow/dark elemental. I have recently decided to add in the Crystal elemental, I will add it to the first post in this RP. Although these pups cannot be in the same pack, I've decided that all packs have a pup ambassador, and each pup represents an element. They will forever be pups, but do not underestimate them. The reason their names all rhyme are because they are connected. These pups can communicate long distance and are considered to be related even though they have different elements. The first Guardian Pups were created by The Elemental, a godly being who created this world and everything in it. The Guardian Pups were created to protect the current dogs that were living in the world. Guardian Pups cannot have offspring, and cannot die to natural causes. Since Guardian Pups constantly fight the neglectful lab workers, a lot of them are defeated and reincarnated as another pup. All packs have a certain test to determine if their pups are Guardians or not. The Aguarus Pack leads the pup to the sacred "Stone Of The Ocean." If the stone glows brightly, the pup is a Guardian. The Lab Pack hands How-Tos around on stealing test tubs and taking samples from the pups to see whether they are Guardians. The Forest Pack lays certain artifacts down. The pups will be called over to pick four of the artifacts. If they pick all four Ancient Guardian Relics, the pup is a Guardian. The Shadow Pack leads pups to a dark place where rituals are usually practiced. They summon the voice of The Elemental and she judges whether the pup is a Guardian or not. The Sonic Pack's way of figuring out this should sound pretty familiar to you. The adults carefully gather great big stones and put the rocks on the sturdiest cloud they can find. Then, they place The Cursed Sword Of The Clouds into the rock and see if the pup can pull it out. If they can, they are a Guardian. Why do I have the feeling I've heard of that before....

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 28 April 2021 at 4:09 PM

The reason why they are in the Aguarus Pack is because I'm forcing Waveocean to adopt them, especially because Waveocean is supposed to be generous and that she doesn't know their element. Yes they are connected, and DEAR GOD WHAT- Waveocean named them to rhyme. Also it's the story of some king dude, King Arthur I think @reddish

Female
101 posts

reddish • 28 April 2021 at 4:14 PM

Yeah, it was a joke when I said it sounded familiar, cause already knew. The sword in the stone and stuff. Eh, I guess it's OK if she adopts them, but why are they orphans in the first place? Where they all just simply abandoned? If so, can you explain why? It helps me with the story of the RPG if you can tell me.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 28 April 2021 at 4:20 PM

Abandoned, Waveocean found them while training, Waveocean felt bad, Waveocean adopted them. 😃 lol

@reddish

WAVEOCEAN ~

Dashing across the shore, Waveocean noticed 6 tiny dots in the corner. Waveocean slowly approached them to take a better look. 6 kits were curled up. Waveocean felt guilty that they were abandoned here, then having the idea to adopt them. She named them Blare, Flare, Flair, Tare, Blair and Care, waking them up and telling the tiny pups to follow her back to camp.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 28 April 2021 at 5:03 PM

Atlantica was also at the camp, hurrying towards Waveocean. Waveocean! I found gol- she paused. She looked carefully at Waveocean, and 6 extra sets of eyes stared back at her. Where did you get those pups? Asked Atlantica. What I was about to say before, by the way, was that we had gold. Maybe we could trade it for something valuable on the market?

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 28 April 2021 at 5:05 PM

"Huh. Gold, is it. Alright, I know what to do with it. And yes, these are the pups I adopted." Waveocean nodded to Atlantica. "Come." Waveocean walked back to camp, checking periodically to see if Atlantica was following her.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 28 April 2021 at 5:07 PM

OK, let's go to the market, then. I heard they sell lots of interesting things.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 28 April 2021 at 5:09 PM

"I know what we need. I heard some previously tested dogs left amazingly powerful items from the lab." Waveocean headed out of the camp, to the dogs' market. "Hello, fella. May I exchange this chunk of gold for 10,000 gold dog coins? It's about 1kg." (NPC) "Um, let me weigh and take a look at it." After a small amount of time, the market front dog came back. "It's about 1.5kg. 15,000 gold dog coins should do it?" the dog gave a large sack of coins. "You're welcome, thanks for coming." (Waveocean) "All right, see you." Waveocean and Atlantica (is this okay?) headed over to the Lab section.