Are there any websites that we can pull our eggs on to gain clicks?

in Help & Questions

1 post

cuteporgbb8 • 8 May 2021 at 8:54 AM

I play other games like this, and one of them has some fan-made websites that help your eggs gain clicks. If we don't have that system, I don't know if my eggs are doing to make it.

Female
3,810 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2021 at 12:51 PM

@cuteporgbb8 - There are a few places that fit your description.

- On-site click exchange: Can be very slow, though. Click the "[amount] XC" button on the sidebar to get to it. While it's not the best for gaining stats outside of feeding events, it's a good way to earn money.

- Yarolds: An off-site click exchange that's used for many sites like this. There's a lot of other EC players on it. Joining a Dynasty will mean that you'll get more links to click, and therefore more credits and clicks. I'm in the Click of the Bunch, but The Mob seems to be popular amongst EC players too. Whichever one you join doesn't really matter, in my opinion. It's not the best for gaining feeds, though.
If you're using Yarolds, check this out: https://sites.google.com/view/yaroldsclickingguide

- Official Clicking Cove / OCCR: Maybe not the best for clicks, but it's another great way to make money. Here's its thread if you want to know more.

There miiight be more that I don't know about, but I'm not sure.