does anyone miss

in General

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 27 May 2021 at 9:58 AM

the old creature levelling system? i still dont really understand exactly how the old or new system work, but i just miss having creatures that were level 28,000 xD

now the highest level creature i have is my level 1000 (which i think is the cap?) vanmand that i happened to get one day, named lvl1000

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 27 May 2021 at 11:33 AM

@sonny - Eh, not really. As 'cool' as the big numbers were, the new system just makes everything look tidier in a way with the smaller numbers. Having something reach the level cap is just as satisfying as having something with a 5+ digit level, in my probably dumb opinion. It's not like the levels themselves function any differently now, they still immortalise with around the same amount of stats. It's just that the numbers are smaller now.

It did seem weird at first to see immortal creatures with such tiny levels, but it didn't really take all that long for me to adjust.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 6 June 2021 at 9:14 PM

The level doesn't matter too much too me- at like around lvl 20 I think your creature might get immortal so yeah. Just my opinion 😊