GREAT BIG PRESENTS TO SOMEONE (CLOSED)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 7 June 2021 at 2:13 PM

Hello to everyone.

So.

I have some Moovovi for free - BUT I'll give them only to someone who haven't possibility to purchase it for CC or millions EC which demands other users. Also I'll give catched monthlies - if u want. So feel free to contact me - I'll gladly help!

GUYS I HAVE ONLY ONE MOOVOVI EGG. Write here if you want them OR PM me.

Also have some Clerig, Ulaillar, Xeroglyph, Cicadiem and Omepail creatures - for free.

Also I have Batwom. PM if you want to adopt someone. They all have the names and seeking new awesome home >😸

122 posts

happycant2 • 7 June 2021 at 2:20 PM

@ian_hives

Hello^^ this is very kind of you to do. I'd be happy to get a Moovi from you ! They are much too expensive otherwise, and I had been looking for one.
And what monthlies did you have-? thank you so much ! 😸

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 7 June 2021 at 2:28 PM

Hello! I'll send you one then 😸

I have monthlies from may and two from june.

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 7 June 2021 at 9:18 PM

Hello! Thanks for doing this. To be honest with you, I don't have ANY CC at all. They are expensive, and I've been looking for one on auctions but couldn't find an affordable one.
I also collect monthlies. Do you have any UFT?

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 9 June 2021 at 7:58 AM

@singasong99 Hello! U're welcome 😊 Yes, I really understand about CC. I purchased some in past for real money, but then site disappointed me in some way and I decided to obtain it for EC.

I have some may and june creatures.

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 10 June 2021 at 2:00 PM

hey! im looking for a markmouse if you have one uft

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 10 June 2021 at 2:53 PM

@cheetahlove68 Hi! For now I haven't any markmouses. But if you want I can let you know when some appears.

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 30 June 2021 at 9:58 PM

Hello! May I get a moovovi? (I don't have any cc at all, and only around 1k EC)
If it could be female that would be awesome!

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 1 July 2021 at 3:29 PM

@amberwater Hello there! Yes, of course! I'm already made a transfer with a beautiful female. Enjoy! Take care of her ❤️

Female
16 posts

starlight4428 • 2 July 2021 at 5:35 AM

@ian_hives Do you still have one available? I'm fairly new here and I'm still getting the hang of the game. If not, that's totally fine! I figured I'd enter/respond anyway haha. Thanks so much!

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 2 July 2021 at 5:41 AM

@starlight4428 Hello there! Yes, I have pretty one nice egg for you. Also, if you want, can add Clerig.

Female
16 posts

starlight4428 • 2 July 2021 at 5:41 AM

@ian_hives Thank you so much!!

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 2 July 2021 at 5:45 AM

@starlight4428 I just made a transfer. Take care of them and thank you for accepting them < 333