Hey Howdy Hey!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Gender Fluid
2 posts

rowans_treehouse • 13 June 2021 at 4:54 PM

Howdy! The name's Rowan, I go by any pronouns so you can call me anything you like ^^ (they/them, she/her, he/him, it/its, neopronouns, I don't mind) I played Eggcave a good 3 years back and, unfortunately, after losing interest in the site, I found I'd been locked out of my account since I now use a different email. Yeesh, did I spend a lot of money on CaveCash though, haha. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all (again?)! I'm assuming most of the people I knew before are gone, and while I'll miss them, I'm excited to meet some new people here again! Most of what I did before was roleplay and collect creatures, I figure it won't be much different this time around. I'd share some specifics about me, but I tend to overshare and I'd rather scope out the community before I start gushing ^^' So, yeah, nice to meet you, I hope we can get to know each other!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 July 2021 at 1:04 PM

@rowans_treehouse

Hey I'm surprised no one has come given you a proper hello/'Welcome Back' yet. How rude. 😋
(The forums seem like a ghost town even to me since I've returned after two months.)

Yay for people that aren't picky about pronouns! 😃 (me too. ...Though there's the awkward moment online when people find out my birth gender and make a big deal out of thinking I was the other for so long, when I had never stated either way. lol... eh.) ( It's like ...just call me by a preferred name and we're all good : ) )

Oh no, sorry you got locked out! : (
(And something tells me the way this site is set up, even verifying by credit card wouldn't do any good if you didn't have security questions set up. w/o that email, probably tough out of luck. :/ )

I've only joined a few months ago, and probably am on hiatus more than I am on. (health issues.) So, nice to meet you (again if I ran across your old account.) I'm likely to disappear w/o a moment's notice, and flake out on conversations.

Good choice on holding back. Current oversharer myself.