I'm New In Town!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Androgynous
1 post

northbound • 4 July 2021 at 6:20 PM

Hello everyone! I'm Northbound but y'all can call me North! I've been interested in playing eggcave for quite a while now so I decided now was the time to create my account! I'm a huge fan of EDM music and the wonderful fandom known as the Dream SMP! Feel free to reach out to me at any time, I'm always looking for new friends. I hope to see y'all around soon!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 5 July 2021 at 3:35 AM

@northbound welcome to egg cave 😊 if you have any questions let me know! the new player guide ( https://eggcave.com/help ) is super helpful as well! 😃 have fun!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 5 July 2021 at 3:46 AM

Hi there @northbound. I'm new here as of earlier this year and go on hiatus about as often as I'm active. I can spaz on replying to people, awkward at socializing, but have been told I'm friendly.
I feel like I'm late to the EDM scene, but I do find much of it enjoyable. (I was introduced to it through live DJs in virtual clubs, but I lost my password to that site, and most of the stuff I've found since then has been through YouTube.) I may not be the most experienced listener, but I still have fun introducing other people to it.