Making Extra Accounts

in Help & Questions

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 7 July 2021 at 9:10 PM

Will someone please explain how I go about setting up an extra account?

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 7 July 2021 at 9:59 PM

@born2b_me Hi! You would need to use a different email than the one you used to create your current account to make another account/side! You would go through the same registration process that you did with the account youโ€™re currently using ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 7 July 2021 at 10:05 PM

@murmurw Thanks for answering. I thought that I had read somewhere how many accounts that we could have, but it never said how to set up another account. I was going to try and set up another account for the creatures that I really do not like, for then I would not have to look at them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I keep buying them, because I want one of everything from when I started, BU-UT, I get sick of looking at them, so I sell them super cheap!!! I am going out backwards. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I HATE, HATE, HATE the Yeep, clerig, reminsect and the klee. I am sure there are others too. They are soooo UGLY!!!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 7 July 2021 at 11:10 PM

@born2b_me Glad that I could help! Haha, thatโ€™s what I do with one of my sides whereas I make the other a gift/dreamies collection & the other is a name holder account xD