Share your favorite Ark Victory Day (2021) finds

in General

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 July 2021 at 10:47 PM

Day 1 (16th)
The second item Ambassador Thrakhis had sent was a Cathy Plushie, something I've wanted since the first time I seen one on the site. (Before I even found the real Cathy)
My fourth item was a postcard. I love postcards! Giving and receiving them irl.
And later a Star of Bethlehem travel. I didn't know these were still obtainable! I got one right after a friend told me she got one! 😃 (All the past week I kept thinking how nice they look at I was figuring out which travels to put on some creatures.)

Day 2
Cathy Bobblehead
After one time of finding nothing being teleported earlier in the day, it was a relief later getting another postcard and Star of Bethlehem.
And I guess other people would find it exciting, but just before 10 PM a Pareteorsite egg was sent by the Ambassador. What?! Is he trying to kill my cove?!

Day 3
Yes! *victorious fist in the air* Starting it off right. Handheld Rocket Game (one of the few animated items on this site 😊 )
A bit giddy about getting another copy of 'It Came From Outer Space'
Thanks to timing of AVD clicking, I received two Oasis creatures today (first for me of their species.)

Day 4
5:17am In the middle of pouring snacks into a bowl. *ding* felt like a little antenna popped up on my head. "My Asteroid clicks!" *drops bag of snacks on floor, rushes to computer* The teleporter had 2 seconds left and the Asteroid was ready! - lol. have i been clicking too often, that I'm that in tune with it?
(Before that, I was able to inform a friend that there are Travel prizes too. They hadn't received any. Good feeling helping out. Gave them a list of the ones I've received so far.)

Got new colors of Gummy Gems and Rock Candy after getting many repeat items. My favorite in the rock candy!

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 18 July 2021 at 10:23 AM

Well, I took you up on this offer and I'll post here my finds 😊 Not really sure about the days or order though. Anyway, I got a Red Pareteorsite Plushie, an It Came From Outer Space, Sentregg Keychain, Satellite Planets and a Cherry Rock Candy. Is that keychain a toy?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 18 July 2021 at 11:52 AM

@suzanab Yes, most keychains are usually toys on this site. (If you ever want to be sure, you can right click or tap and hold on an image and open it in a new tab. Or open it from inventory and it will tell you there. I just find the right clicking on image to be easier.)

Thanks for sharing your finds! I think the rock candy is pretty. : ) And plushies are like pokemon to me, 'gotta collect them all!' lol
Pretty cool haul so far 😊

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 18 July 2021 at 12:04 PM

@snowywinter

Oh, the plushies are so cute here, I'd love them all 😃

New finds, Pineapple Rock Candy and Violet Gummy Gems, which are also quite nice looking. Oh, thanks for the tip on how to know what an item is/does, kinda like DUH, but I AM a doof, so... 😃

Which are the 2 oasis creatures you got? Curious what they look like 😃

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 18 July 2021 at 12:40 PM

@suzanab

My father hated that i took to stuffed animals, but they were my favorite toys. Any virtual pet site I join that's usually one of the things I collect the most of too. (The best part is the infinite space. lol)

(I didn't want to seem like I was bragging, but with 90+ items I wasn't going to list all of mine. And yes, I've visited that many times already in the past 2 1/2 days.) Indeed, the Gummy gems look too good to eat. lol.

No problem on the tip. Doof? Doof happens. Want to hide anything from me, just hide it behind a "hamburger" menu. Renders it completely invisible to me. 😈
(Thank you Eggcave for still having normal dropdown and side menus!)

I got the Macaw, and then the Yamamagan 😊
https://eggcave.com/archives/search?availability=endangered

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 18 July 2021 at 1:11 PM

@snowywinter

Doof happens? LOL, LOL, thanks for the laughs, now I got an excuse 😃

I have so many plushies in RL, I can't count them, mom used to hate them and now I know why: I have to clean them! 😃

Wow, two amazing creatures there, I must say, great job!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 18 July 2021 at 1:45 PM

@suzanab

I call it Derp, but zee-Bra, Zeb-rah. Glad I could make you laugh 😊

Lol... dusting plushies is not fun. (My solution. Keep many in boxes, rotate collection as I miss some. Keeps them from getting sun-bleached too.) All I know is I have well over 200. (Would have more, but ran out of room. Still buy one occasionally. My biggest WL stuffie right now is a handmade custom Tooka-cat.)

Thank you! Not my favorites, but like them more than some. The Yam is really pretty in its egg stage. And they were each my first of those species. 😃 (I'm just grateful getting anything from the Oasis though. I know how hard it can be.) And I love birds, so there's that. lol.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 19 July 2021 at 6:28 AM

That Yamamagan makes me think of that old song "where's your mama gone, little baby Don, far, far, away" 😃

Love the took-cat, had to look it up, had no idea it existed, very interesting facts actually and a cuuute plushie 😃

Ok, so back to my finds, I think I got every Rock Candy and Gummy thingie colors in the book, but I also got a Star of Bethlehem finally, yay! lol

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 19 July 2021 at 7:03 AM

@suzanab

oh neat!
It just reminded me of "Yabba Dabba Do!" from the carton Flintstones.

😊 I would have just typed Tooka, but apparently that's also a rapper's name now. Figured Tooka-cat should work since it's a sub-species of the Loth-cat. lol.
They used to kind of creep me out, but the colorful fuzzballs grew on me through a favorite RP I was in. (Another player had a character that could shapeshift into one.)

Congrats on getting all the rock candies and the S o B travel! And to have all the colors in the Gems too ❤️
I finally just got a green rock candy today. (have to remember to record that later.) Still have the blue to get.

(Was talking to another friend and they've gotten 0 travels so far. Z e r o. Yikes. They didn't even know those were items you could get there until I said something. So I gave them a list to be on the lookout for.)