My 12th Egg Cave Anniversary!

in General

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 22 July 2021 at 1:33 PM

I joined Egg Cave 12 years ago today!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful years, and I hope there will be many more.

I appreciate you all! ā¤ļø

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 July 2021 at 2:19 PM

@solaris Congratulations! 12 years is a long time to be with any website (and have it still around and functioning, thanks Ian and team!)

I'm only 5 months here, but still wishing you the best.
Sometimes I feel like there is a gap between the older and newer players. It's a divide I wish to bridge, but I'm usually too shy to reach out. Everyone here weaves an interesting tapestry and I'm glad to be a part of that.
Thank you for being part of the framework. šŸ˜Š

Woot! Here's to many more. ā¤ļø

p.s. Sent you a little something. Milestones are better with gifts šŸ˜‰

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 22 July 2021 at 4:06 PM

@snowywinter

Thank you so much!

I sometimes feel awkward about chatting with others too. But Iā€™m working on improving that, so Iā€™m always open for a chat!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 July 2021 at 4:26 PM

@solaris

Yw ^ _ ^

noted (literally) šŸ˜Š

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 July 2021 at 6:36 PM

@solaris Congratulations =) It must be amazing to have been on the site since the beginning. It's also nice to see an old player celebrate the years they've spent here. There have been too many threads on the forums about users leaving recently.

Hopefully we will be collecting cool creatures for many years to come.

@snowywinter I keep thinking you've been on the site much longer than a few months. Your username just looks familiar to me, like I was seeing it on the forums years ago. I have no idea why.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 July 2021 at 6:43 PM

@zx-metalmonster I ran across a couple wintery names once or twice.
Who knows. Maybe it's also that I waited to get my bearings before coming out and socializing. *shrug*
(other than that I've never used this sn on any other gaming sites before.)

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 July 2021 at 7:05 PM

@snowywinter It's definietly just my mind playing tricks on me. I just though it was a funny detail XD