Female
1 post

kenz • 6 September 2021 at 1:45 PM

Hello! I'm Kenz!

I can be kinda shy but I LOVE talking about my interests (it makes me feel happy)
I like: Music, art, video games (message me if you want specifics), and computers (I probably won't be able to help you with tech issues but...)!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 September 2021 at 1:28 AM

Hey there @kenz 😊

I'm quite shy too, but the people on EC are so nice and easy going they make it quite a bit less scary to venture out of my shell now and then.
Talking abut the things I really like give me joy too. (Usually dogs, or any animals, art, writing, fandoms.)

There was a music thread, but it sort of died. If I can find it, you can at least read though it.

And no matter how odd you think a hobby may be, we have all sorts of people on here, with all levels of experience and interest. I've yet to see anyone be made fun of for anything they're into. Anything from tea, to coding, to astrophysics.

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 20 September 2021 at 4:25 AM

@kenz Hi there! Welcome!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I'm awed by people who do art, every time I draw a dog it ends up looking like a pigeon with two extra legs. 😋
As @/snowywinter said above, Egg Cave is a place where people doing just about anything come together. You can post your art on the forums, write about yourself in your profile, etc. We're all pretty friendly here!