Is there anyone out there doing immortalizing? Anyone at all?

in Help & Questions

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2021 at 12:24 AM

I've been looking since March of this year but all the people who used to do it are not doing it/ on hiatus.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2021 at 12:55 AM

@pet_cemetery

The best advice I have is to enter them in one at a time to #CME. Not optimal, but it helps... for sure.

(and I put up to five eggs / or whole cove on my public feed list. - but it wasn't getting much traction until today.)

Edit: per the Halloween thread, I added Biochemist to my public feed list

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 2 October 2021 at 1:01 AM

@pet_cemetery Iā€™m not sure how immortalising works, the best I can do is to put them in some other click site.

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2021 at 1:08 AM

@snowywinter
I've used that method before when i only had 1 or 2 creatures who needed it but once i get the creatures for this month ill have nearly 30 creatures that need immortalizing.

@singasong99
I really dont know how it works offsite click sites work but that might help? I have nearly 30 creatures that need immortalizing thou

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2021 at 2:01 AM

@pet_cemetery Wherever @singasong99 posted, within two days she saved my friend's cove (over 500 eggs) from most being at 0% to nearly full health... so that has to tell you something about the results šŸ˜Š

as for my list, if those 30 creatures are in a tab for immortalization, I can link directly to it.

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2021 at 2:06 AM

@snowywinter

That's impressive results. I've always wondered what sites the people who do immortalizing use but they are usually pretty tight lipped about it. Do you know if it gives views, feeds or clicks?

Yah. They are all in the tab 'immortalizing'. There are two more i'm planning to add as soon as i get them.

I can offer EC or creatures for the immortalizing of those creatures