The Mysterious Murder of Audrey VanDoorn

in Roleplaying

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 5 October 2011 at 8:38 PM

''Ditto'' I replied
My hands quivered as i stepped into the moonlight, my body instantly transformed into a peacock
and darted off
''See you at school!'' I triumphantly sqawked
'' Don't forget the west side is MY hunting ground''

@lola622f

can u ping me?

@lola622f
it double posted this
can u post something, so i can post again?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 October 2011 at 8:46 PM

Oh ok
@rileytibbles

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 5 October 2011 at 8:51 PM

I scurried off into a large bramble of bushes and waited silently for something to pass in front of me. It grew quiet. to quiet.....
@lola622f

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 October 2011 at 8:58 PM

@rileytibbles

bump

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 5 October 2011 at 9:08 PM

@juliettbrown Sorry, got involved in the story. I was thinking maybe it could be her brother, cuz he was dumped by audrey before she was murdered, but whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 5 October 2011 at 9:15 PM

Aha! Just what I wanted! Something small and snake like crawling on the ground
3-2-1
AAAHHHHH! I heard a human scream
''oh sorry kirsten!'' What are you doing on My side anyways. and why were u crawling like that?''
@lola622f

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 October 2011 at 9:23 PM

@rileytibbles my character didn't do that.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 6 October 2011 at 8:25 AM

@lola622f
okay...............

3-2-1
Ahh! My first catch, Its not much but will hold me over til morning. i transform back to my human state and return home

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 1:25 PM

After I was done hunting, I got read for school. As I hurried off, I saw blood on the sidewalk.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 6 October 2011 at 4:36 PM

I rushed back home
When i arrived, i noticed my mom and dad were very somber
''whats wrong?'' i asked
'' we just still trying to take in what happened to audrey'' They replied

'' We barely even knew her!'', i sjot back impusively, slightly agitated

''We've seen horrible things, and I dont think you have any idea what i mean by that

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 6 October 2011 at 7:03 PM

@leopardclaw I don't know.... wait! I got something! I won't tell anybody who the murderer is. I will try to forget who it is myself but I will send myself a message saying who it is and when it is time I will open it.

@rileytibbles
@lola622f I was walking to school when I saw Kristen on the sidewalk standing next to a bloodstain. " Uhhh.... what IS that? " I asked stepping back. I had seen blood before because I hunted and stuff but never like this. It smelled foul and it had a green outline but it was definatly blood.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 6 October 2011 at 7:07 PM

I arrived at school
Where are Cassandra and Kristen i thought to myself....
Curious, very curious......
@juliettbrown
@lola622f

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 6 October 2011 at 7:11 PM

I called my friend at school. " YO PEACOCK! Get over here as soon as possible... there is something wierd going on. " I hung up the phone. I was still staring at the blood. @rileytibbles

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 9:43 PM

"Umm.. I don't know.", I said sniffing the air. The odor of the blood was in the air. It wasn't human blood, or animal blood. It smelled like a magical creature.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 6 October 2011 at 9:58 PM

Name: Jamie McKarthy
Looks:Light brown hair that comes a little past her shoulders. Big brown eyes and feather in her hair. She wears a Gray sweatshirt and dark green sweatpants. Her furry boots come over her pants.
Personality: She is shy, but every time she talks the most amazing advice or idea comes out, so she is useful to have around. She can be mysterious and you can never tell what she is up to.
Abilities: Is quick and has amazing athletic skills. She is smart and can crack and code just by observing the lock. She is also a very good escape artist.
Creature: A human, but she sometimes has muscle spasms not normal for a human.
Reason Why Suspect: She is nice to everyone but Audrey. She is a strong girl and when she gets mad, she gets REALLY mad and not shy at ALL. Audrey had recently killed Jamie's hamster earlier, and Jamie wanted REVENGE.
Extra: She will never go anywhere without her baby ferret, Tacos. It always sits on her shoulder and is Jamie's favorite companion.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 10:00 PM

Then I saw something in the shadows. I can see it clearly. Someone or thing was holding a knife. But then he disappeared.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 6 October 2011 at 10:03 PM

Jamie Walks up to Kirsten. "What WAS that?" She said in a shaky voice, staring int the shadows.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 10:07 PM

I jumped. There was a girl standing in front of me. I never saw her before but she didn't smell human. Well, not an average human. "I don't know", I replied.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 6 October 2011 at 10:09 PM

Jamie expected her to act normal, and know who she was. "Oh, sorry!" Jamie said. "I'm Jamie," she said with a smile.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 10:13 PM

"I'm Kirsten", I said.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 7 October 2011 at 8:13 AM

And im Hazel

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 October 2011 at 8:26 AM

Bump

@rileytibbles

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 October 2011 at 4:52 PM

I'm Cass. You new here? " I asked. I saw her at the princlapals office but she never said anything. @spenser_dog_123

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 7 October 2011 at 4:52 PM

"Oh hello!" Jamie said with a smile that turned immediately to a worried frown. "It seems we are all suspects to the murder.... And now I guess it's up to us to solve this mystery!" Jamie said with a confident face.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 October 2011 at 4:53 PM

"Well, who murded Audrey?", I questioned.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 October 2011 at 4:56 PM

OMG this is such a good idea D:

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 October 2011 at 4:57 PM

" How should I know? That's what we are trying to figure out! " I said. " Well we should start by looking over where that creepy guy with the butchers knife was. " I said while walking over there.

@smiles Thanks! Would you like to join?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 October 2011 at 5:00 PM

"He's gone", I said. The guy disappeared.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 7 October 2011 at 5:00 PM

"NO!" Jamie squealed. But then she realized how important it was... "This might sound weird, but let me go first. Even though I'm young, I have to say I'm the fastest," she said, "If I see anything, I will let you know. Follow me." She walked ahead and was followed by Kirsten, Hazel, and Cass.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 October 2011 at 5:00 PM

@juliettbrown I would, but I happen to be going to a friend's for a sleep over (2 nights) in two hours D: Maybe my character could come back from vacation or something, is that okay? 😸