» ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄs / ᴘᴏsᴛs

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 8 October 2021 at 2:09 AM

Just one little quality-of-life improvement suggestion.

So... many other sites allow their users to delete their topics and post. This is especially useful when you, like, started playing at 14, return at 20 and you just want to get rid of some of your most embarassing topics. People always should be allowed to decide how to handle their own posted content, after all. This would also help de-clutter the forums, as I'm sure many people would just delete their old trading threads and posts that serve no more purpose after they're done with trading or whatever. ⭐

@Ian

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 8 October 2021 at 2:23 AM

@sinthr Yes, 100% needed feature! I tried deleting a post before realizing that it had to be deleted by moderators by submitting a ticket. then I gave up because I'm too lazy to submit a ticket :v

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 October 2021 at 11:46 AM

@sinthr

This would be of great convenience for all users especially when they're selling creatures and when they're finally done and have to close their topic. Which I've had let users know that I was no longer selling that creature or if I just didn't have it. But yeah basically it's good for all users and they don't have to wait for a moderator to close it for them.

Deleted • 8 October 2021 at 12:55 PM

Exactly. The point is to also get rid of unimportant topics (aka, done trade ones) so to make mods' work easier because they wouldn't be costantly pinged in here and there to close 94853945 topics. c: Important ones (like, made suggestions ones) can just be locked (and maybe re-viewed after years with nostalgia), but topics that doesn't have a meaningful content should just be allowed to be deleted by their op.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 21 October 2021 at 4:56 PM

I'm in support of this idea as well. Less tickets to close topics and more power to the players is certainly helpful.