SnowyWinter's Fall 2021 trading thread

in Trading & Auctions

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 October 2021 at 1:33 PM

I will update this as creatures are claimed.

Please be patient for replies. I don't check pings often, if at all, and often forget about them. I will check in on the thread periodically. (But if you direly want a creature and want to beat someone else to it, I suggest PM'ing me.) (Wall posts asking for anything will be deleted and ignored.)
I'm doing a hybrid of 'best offer', and sprinkling it with the courtesy of 'first come'.

Using strikethrough to indicate if something's been taken.

You can refer to Budgie's Pricing Guide. And it's just that, a guide, not a definitive index. I also base value on how much attachment I have to something, how many I have of it, how easy is it for me to acquire another, etc.

The higher up my following list a species is, the more willing I'll probably be to barter.

Please note, I have the opposite of a bulk discount. The more of a creature species you want, the more it will cost you.
Any twins must go to a home with Leaf of Vaka.

Any creatures that I say "date of your choosing," it does not include release week.

Seriously, please be patient with me. I've been dealing with severely low energy the past few weeks in addition to chronic health problems.

Edit 10 Oct 2021 7am:
Wanted/Looking for below everything I have available.
(Kolibri, Gilyon, Hydra)

~ ~ ~ ~ 😸 ~ ~ ~ ~

F= Female , M = Male
(Some random seeming numbers just help me identify them more quickly in inventory)

Main species UFT:
Cicadiem, Cloudosaurus Mo, Obarn, Punbundu, Rapu, Scimma, Tracdeere, Xeroglyph, Zarnya
There are a few tentative ones listed further below.

CICADIEM

45) F 6 Oct 2021
46) F 8 Oct 2021
(And more as the month continues and if people are interested)

Tentative:
I also have a pair that are almost twins, caught minutes apart. M/F. Lots of time-related naming opportunities.

Possibly willing to give them up, but want a little more for them.
Both caught Oct 4th
43) M with ID ending in 444
44) M

48) M 9 Oct 2021 (Probably keeping)

also willing to look through some of my older Cicadiems if someone is particular to a certain date. (And boy do I have a lot. It's officially a Brood. I was planning on giving up at least 10 this month, but kept wanting to keep all of them >.< Kept finding something special about each one.)

SCIMMA
all Oct 6
M 006
F 108
M 999

RAPU

M 20 Sep
F 24 Sep
M 29 Sep
M 30 Sep
M 1 Oct

OBARN

M 7 Oct 21 424
M 9 Oct 21 746

F 1 Oct 21 361, M 1 Oct21 363 (I would *like* for them to go together.)

(some additional ones I originally caught for MarytheBeast may be UFT too. Aug & Sept)

XEROGLYPH
3 Males, 2 Females (can be talked into releasing more this month for the right price)

CLOUDOSAURUS
1 Male, 3 females. Date of your choosing between Btwn 13th & 29th (so long as I have it.)
(If i pick, the male will be the 26th, and one of the females with be the 20th)

TRACDEERE
2 females - date of your choosing

ZARNYA
Zarnya F 29 Sep - 970
And another female, Sep 13th (not sure if I want to keep my first, or the 2nd that I like the ID better on.)

MO
(I'm partial to these and until last month I only had caught a handful. MUCH harder for me to catch than Terrons. I'll be charging more than Budgie's for these.)

(all Female)
4 Oct 645
29 Sep - 922

PUNBUNDU
27 Oct Male - duwe - Looking to trade for a Bunthoff only.

Tentative: (Creatures that I'm not quite ready to part with, but i know I need to let them go at some point, need the space, etc.)

ULAILLAR Female

VELLO - Male

ORIMALO Female

PRANKEY female

KOOBOOR - Male, immortal LV 20, egg. This was a gift and I'm hesitant to let him go. Only will trade for another wanted creature. (It's a long stretch, but I value him at 10 times what Budgie's says. 60K EC, so 600,000 EC. ...In my head before I checked, I seen 200 - 500 CC... but I'm not going to inflate that much. I'd still hesitate at 200, but at 500 it's practically a done deal if someone's really willing to pay that much.)

= = = = = = = = =

Seeking to buy/trade/barter:

Kolibri (lesser evolved, the better.) Male definitely preferred. Will buy any new Cash Shop creature in exchange.

Looking for Bunthoff (any stage/gender) will swap for a Punbundu

Gilyon - Male (any stage, not frozen) preferably. Less evolved female considered (especially frozen hatched.)
Swap: Have a female in the stage before final. Lv7

Hydra - male, hatched or egg. (Am in talks for one potentially, but I haven't been able to obtain the creatures on the person's wishlist.) / Prefer to buy one outright for EC