Seeds.

in Help & Questions

Gender Fluid
6 posts

jeb_hydro • 25 October 2021 at 1:59 AM

Uh, what are the most productive activities(Not just in the Fair I mean.)?Please rank them.😊

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 25 October 2021 at 4:03 AM

I'm not sure if these are the best, but it's what I've been doing.
1. Feeding: consistent, makes EC too, no chance of losing seeds and no waiting for timers. Simplest way to make EC in general.
2. Donations Disaster (DD): Easy just click every time the timer is up for free seeds.
3. Ominous Doovoo (OD): Can put anything in the text box and is free seeds a lot of the time. Does take seeds, but typically gives more than it takes.
4. Mad scientist (MS): Doesn't give seeds super often but is worth doing when available as there is no seed loss and it only takes a few seconds.
5. Stargaze: Can be difficult and time consuming plus has a long timer. Can average 20-30 seeds every 30 minutes if you're good at it.
6. Travels of Terror (TT): Haven't done this one too much myself, but seems too time consuming to do. There is a guide that can make it easier and would be worth if you can do it quickly.
7. Pepita's Punchline (PP): I am very unlucky with 50/50s. There might be a trick to this one to make more seeds. I just don't know it and so I don't do it.
8. Maze: Typically just takes 50 seeds and gives you random items. I do it for the items, but would not recommend at all for gaining seeds.

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 25 October 2021 at 12:24 PM

I agree with Sulvas 👍

I lost like six times in a row with the double or nothing and I'm never doing that again 😅

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 25 October 2021 at 12:41 PM

@sulvas Someone told me you should try to click when there is not a pumpkin on the seed for pepita's punchline... I'm not sure how true that is

1,558 posts

dragonii • 26 October 2021 at 7:32 AM

@izziedragon I've been testing this out since I saw you post about it, and its actually true! But it only registers you clicking once the page starts loading, So if you clicked the pumpkin side, but the page starts loading on the blank side you are gonna lose and vice versa. 😊

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 26 October 2021 at 9:58 AM

@dragonii That's what I noticed. Sucks its when the page loads cause sometimes my connection is bad lol

150 posts

greengrassoftunnel • 26 October 2021 at 1:44 PM

Interesting...I guess one has to learn how fast their page usually loads (factoring in computer and internet speed) in order to time it correctly...

Gender Fluid
6 posts

jeb_hydro • 4 November 2021 at 2:44 AM

Hmm, there is to be a higher chance of getting a heads, if you click when it's tails(the seed icon),probably because the page takes some time to load, so the icon is actually heads.Petia's Punchline is one of my favorites actually, I don't like the OD though...I once lost in total 18 seeds to the doovoo.