Female
2 posts

pearlywings • 26 October 2021 at 2:52 PM

Pearly here! Nice to meet you! I'm 29, from the northwest US, and a long-time fan of virtual pet games. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here and participating in the fun things this site has to offer! Wanna be friends? Drop me a message! I love drawing, writing, playing video games, photography, all things spooky, and going for walks or just lounging outside! I have two dogs, and I'm always up for talking about them!

Have a wonderful day and spooktacular Halloween!

87 posts

structuresfromsilence • 26 October 2021 at 10:40 PM

@pearlywings Hi Pearly, good to have you 😊 I joined recently as well. I've been looking for a new pet site since Neopets isn't looking too well these days.

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 26 October 2021 at 11:39 PM

@pearlywings

Spooky Halloween to you too, Pearly! My name's Alex, nice to meet you 🙂 I'm 27 and live in the southwest US. I played Neopets as a kid and started gravitating towards other pet sites (I play EC and Subeta mostly).

If you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to let me know! I just started a month or so ago, but I'll help if I can 😊

Female
2 posts

pearlywings • 27 October 2021 at 10:04 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals

That's crazy! I'm 29, my [real] name is Alexis, and I played Neopets as a kid too! It's nice to meet you, long-lost almost-twin! Haha

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 27 October 2021 at 10:24 PM

@pearlywings Ha! That's funny 😄 good to be reunited with my kinda-twin 😋