Lights: on; Lights: off

in General

1,558 posts

dragonii • 27 October 2021 at 6:40 PM

So I'm not sure how many users are active enough to remember this little tradition that started many years ago,
(I've been on a long hiatus till roughly a few days ago ahah) But I haven't really seen any users participate in it, so I was hoping for the last few days of October, through Halloween we could celebrate it and get some new comers to get involved as well. πŸ˜ƒ

For those who don't know, usually through the month of October many users have on their statuses "Lights: on" or "Lights off" and Once a day you trick-or-treat at another users cove.

"Lights: on" meaning something asking to, their porchlight is on and they are available and ready to give out "candy"

"Lights off" meaning something asking to, their porchlight is off and they are Not available and not able to give out "candy."

When Users have their lights on you write on their wall "Trick-or-treat!" and when they are next available they should hand out some "candy:

The "Candy" is usually a set of Items, a creature worth more then a common, An immortal creature (can be a common or a rare creature), or even a common/rare creature with a Desirable name.

and remember to say thank you after you get your Item or in advance 😸
---

If you are participating let me know so I can put your name in this thread so others can see you participate in it as well! πŸ˜ƒ

Known Participants;
@Dragonii (that's me!)
@sulvas
@izziedragon
@tetromino
@leafmelody
@jirachiwishmaker

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 27 October 2021 at 8:40 PM

@dragonii I'll get this ball rolling I suppose
Lights: On

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 27 October 2021 at 10:06 PM

@dragonii Sounds like a fun idea. Hopefully some more people will join. I'll participate too. Not sure if I have a ton to give away but for now..
Lights: On

1,558 posts

dragonii • 29 October 2021 at 3:26 PM

@sulvas @izziedragon Added you guys to the list!

You guys are more then welcome to say trick or treat on my wall πŸ˜ƒ

Female
441 posts

tetra • 29 October 2021 at 8:43 PM

@dragonii
I'll join, the more the merrier 😊
Free feel to trick or treat over at my wall!

Won't be online that much on Sunday/Halloween, but I hope everyone has a safe and fun night then!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 30 October 2021 at 8:58 PM

@dragonii

Lights on! I definitely sent everyone on this list a few treats myself.😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 30 October 2021 at 9:04 PM

@dragonii
i remember this tradition, it used to be such a huge event during halloween :’))
even though it’s already halloween, lights on 😊)

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 31 October 2021 at 6:21 PM

I know the trick or treats are supposed to be spaced out, but considering this is the last day and there were only 3 days I'm gonna do them all now. BEWARE I'm coming for your candy! (Feel free to post on my cove's wall to trick or treat too if you haven't already).