Male
17 posts

mango91 • 31 October 2021 at 4:31 PM

Hi everyone, I just joined, seems interesting game, but Im not sure that I understood it very well lol , so any help is welcome 😊

Female
19 posts

nightmarez • 3 November 2021 at 6:25 AM

@mango91 - Well hello there and welcome to Eggcave! 😃

Female
806 posts

aedia • 3 November 2021 at 1:10 PM

@mango91 Welcome to EggCave!!! Basically you find eggs in the cave and feed them each day to keep them alive. Clicks, views and feeds help them to grow and evolve into new stages!! There are also fun travels you can buy with ec and put on your creature, like a fun background. Hope this helps! Have fun!!

Male
17 posts

mango91 • 5 November 2021 at 11:02 AM

Thanks, its enough for the beggining lol

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 5 November 2021 at 1:49 PM

@mango91 Hi Mango! My name's Alex, nice to have you join us on the site 😊 I just joined recently as well, but if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help.

Basically, EC is a creature collector site. There are exclusive creatures that come out every month which you have a chance of finding in the cave. The site has been around for more than a decade, so there are hundreds and hundreds of creatures (some of which are extremely difficult to obtain).

The main component of EC is feeding other people's creatures to get egg coins or EC (the primary currency on the site). With a lot of time and patience, you can get a lot of EC, which you can use to buy retired creatures from other players.

I'll list some other noteworthy places to check out:

✦ The Asteroid (a daily where you have a veeeery small chance of acquiring valuable creatures)
✦ The Oasis (where valuable creatures are stocked randomly. Also very unlikely)
✦ Daily Trivia (look up the answers in The Archives)
✦ Trades (this is where you can find people trading creatures that are no longer available in the cave. Your account needs to be two days old to visit)
✦ Auctions (another place to get creatures. Sometimes you can find great deals, but I wouldn't get too attached, as there are many people who bid at the last second in order to win. Your account needs to be two days old to visit here as well)
✦ VEND Machine (another place to get retired creatures. The currency for vending is quest tokens, which are obtained by completing quests. Getting quest tokens takes a lot of time and ec, so I would wait a while before starting that)

Lastly, there are seasonal events on the site. The current one is the Gobbler hunt, a competition of who can find the most Gobblers (which are transparent turkeys that can appear on any site page anywhere on the page).

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers 🙂
Alex

Male
17 posts

mango91 • 6 November 2021 at 10:31 AM

@tryvegan4theanimals Thank you very much 😊