112 posts

autumnal • 7 November 2021 at 1:39 PM

My name's Kyan (they/them). Looking forward to meeting new friends on here 😊 (and any beginner tips are appreciated)

Female
1,732 posts

lexicon • 7 November 2021 at 5:22 PM

@autumnal

Welcome to EggCave! I love your username 😊. Autumn is my favorite season! How are you enjoying things so far?

112 posts

autumnal • 8 November 2021 at 9:39 PM

@lexicon thanks! Yes, autumn is lovely.

I like the site so far. Lots of cute creatures. I understand that many are really hard to get though ☚ī¸ oh well, not too invested. And I'm saving the images of my favorites haha 😉

Female
1,732 posts

lexicon • 8 November 2021 at 11:09 PM

@autumnal

Yes, definitely a slight flaw in this site is how popular and unattainable some creatures became but that was something that could've never been predicted when it first came out (I've been on here almost since the beginning lol so if you have any questions please let me know!)

What cute creatures have caught your eye so far? (unattainable or not? 😉)

112 posts

autumnal • 8 November 2021 at 11:46 PM

@lexicon that's cool that you've been here for so long. Thanks, I'll ask you if I have any questions 😉

Some of my favorites are Parlocks, Blus, and Squearths. If we're talking creatures that I actually have a chance of getting, I like Motjaas and Leaflys ❤ī¸

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 9 November 2021 at 1:46 PM

@autumnal Good choices~ Welcome to Egg Cave! Don't hesitate to ask questions or just start up a chat 😋 It's always nice to see new faces

112 posts

autumnal • 9 November 2021 at 2:41 PM

@lexicon @izziedragon thank you for the warm welcome ❤ī¸

Female
1,732 posts

lexicon • 11 November 2021 at 6:12 PM

@autumnal Sent you a little welcome present!❤ī¸. From me and @frankenstein who was lovely enough to send him to me to give to you lol

112 posts

autumnal • 12 November 2021 at 4:14 PM

@autumnal @frankenstein wow!!! that's so considerate, thank you ❤ī¸

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 12 November 2021 at 7:31 PM

@autumnal

No problem, welcome to Eggcave c:

112 posts

autumnal • 12 November 2021 at 7:54 PM

@frankenstein thanks again, I love my Motjaa ❤ī¸