A way to disable feeding on particular creatures

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
13 posts

misssokarstorage • 9 November 2021 at 2:25 PM

Some people don’t want some of their creatures to be fed. Is there a way that those users can disable feeding on those pets. That would make it easier for everyone.
Right now I do my feeding on my iPad and I get confused on which creatures I can feed or not.

Or maybe have a way to link the ones that need to be fed so that the clicker can follow links instead of going back to the cove page to figure out which one is next?

Oh my main is @missbadwolf and I am on my side posting this as I am doing a click-a-thin on my other account in another browser.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 2:52 PM

@missbadwolf / @misssokarstorage

There are basically two options:

have a hidden cove that the player doesn't tell other players about (which is not fool-proof)

or

Freeze the creature. And that costs 200 CC per creature. or $2 USD. Or about 2 Million EC.

- - - - - -

Lists to linked creatures can be done, but it takes time.
Some players have done it. (I don't remember where else, but i know i have seen other lists with it, but # CME is one example. (delete the space between # and C in Forum Search... didn't want people looking for it to come to this thread.)
I have a few linked on one of my feeding lists (but linking is hard for me personally. It takes me about two minutes to do one link. I'm not fast.)

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 November 2021 at 8:11 PM

@missbadwolf I would love it, but as snowy has pointed out.. there's a CC alternative a really old one and I don't think they'll change that.