Reduce Prices

in Site Feedback & Ideas

I agree

116 posts

widgetspinner • 17 February 2022 at 12:35 PM

Hi I would like to suggest that the freeze and unfreeze prices be reduced to 50cc, this may sound radical but I can almost guarantee that you will sell way more (more income) as many players I know, including myself) would freeze and unfreeze more readily if they could afford it.

Perhaps do a trial run "special" and compare the amount of income you get on special vs full price in say 1 month or whatever you deem reasonably to collect that kind of data.

Thanks for considering it.. ❤️

89 posts

dougprishpreed • 17 February 2022 at 12:53 PM

@widgetspinner I definitely agree. It would be nice to be able to freeze more creatures 😸 I would say that most of them I like the earlier stages better. If that's too low, then maybe compromise with 100cc?

116 posts

widgetspinner • 17 February 2022 at 12:57 PM

@dougprishpreed

yeah I know many ppl who would love to do the same... I think 50cc would be the magic number and i think you would see a freeze frenzy rather quickly and believe this would continue to be very popular ❤️

thanks for your feedback!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 February 2022 at 3:25 PM

@widgetspinner
I think that if you were going to argue for one to be lowered, sure go for the unfreeze.
But in all honesty, I don't see the need to. Yes it 'sells' more CC, but if we're talking $ value to EC, moving the freeze potion to 50cc is moving a $2 item to a 50 cents item. Coming from a buisness perspective, I'd rather keep the $2 stamp and have those who want it buy VS decreasing the value by 75%.
Freezes are an incredible pain in the butt to save up for (coming from someone who has alot to freeze lol) but overall I don't see an enormous issue with it. You can buy CC from others or get your own.

I will say that since the potion of rebirth came out, freezes no longer seem to be a huge factor in adding value in creatures unless it is a widely loved stage. It's mostly aesthetic.

116 posts

widgetspinner • 17 February 2022 at 3:42 PM

@prairie

good point, I had not really considered that aspect. Thanks for the input ❤️