#creaturesuggestion.

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 1 March 2022 at 10:16 AM

Creature Suggestion - the Biulthy #creaturesuggestion.
I DECIDED TO MAKE A CREATURE FOR 4TH OF JULY THERE IS A 80/100% you will get a girl and 20/100% you will get a male. this creature is a cat. this creature is immortal
can only be found in the adoption cave. you have a 50/100% you will find this egg with in the 10 eggs you can find in the cave. once you have found one you can not find another untell 11 hours after you have found that one .
https://aminoapps.com/c/wildcraftteens/page/blog/egg-cave/QmMa_jDtXuJaaa7mZ4EgKdQRbq851aE6Vd
/\
here is the picture
in order to get the link you must highlight it then ctrl-c it then ctrl-v it in your search bar if you just hit search link it will not bring it up
and yes this is mine the only reason it is in my amino is becuz it wouldnt let me do a link anywhere else

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 1 March 2022 at 11:26 AM

@midnightlover Hi, the path to he picture leads to your private computer. You need to upload it to the internet for other people to be able to see it. 😊

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 11 March 2022 at 9:20 AM

@ida92 does the link work now also i add some more info about the creature

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 11 March 2022 at 11:36 AM

@midnightlover Yes! Now it is working. 😊 I like the creature, the colours look very nice together and I love it's hair. 😊

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 11 March 2022 at 11:40 AM

thank you