sorry for all the questions( i have a problem

in Help & Questions

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 17 March 2022 at 5:27 PM

ok i have one last question about my susception is the reason why my susception on this account which is my main account shorter than the same susception on my other 1 side account the one on this account is only 2 days when on my other one for the same reason its 4 weeks long
warning i will not be bk on this cite tell tomorrow at 9:00am-9:30am i am getting off all electronics for the night so any answers to my question will not be seen untell tomorrow unless it is posted with in 10 minutes from this post

Deleted • 17 March 2022 at 5:38 PM

@midnightlover when they suspend your main account that takes the longest, they also suspend your side accounts as well but not as much as the main account. depends on what you did for them to suspend your account. when mine was suspend My main account for 14 days and the side accounts for 4 days.

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 17 March 2022 at 5:41 PM

see mines the opposite this is my main account but its only been suspended for 2 days but my side account has been suspended for 4 weeks long they have been suspended for the same reason which is that i was not thinking and i my gred got the best of me and i used my main account to help me get a egg from dragold. and i didnt work so i came bk to this one and they where both suspened.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 March 2022 at 5:46 PM

@midnightlover
Ok, just as a note, it is not allowed to publicly discuss moderation actions taken against your account. If you have questions about an action taken against your account send in a ticket.

To address your question, side accounts are not allowed to participate in site events. Thus your sides were banned from the Dragold's Den for the remainder of the event. The Den ban on your main is shorter so that you can still access the event once the ban is over.

Female
30 posts

midnightlover • 17 March 2022 at 5:51 PM

ty pls and ty plz close or lock this post i would do a ticket for it but i dont have enoff posts