Thief Shop

in Help & Questions

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 21 March 2022 at 11:23 AM

Hello,
I don't know where to ask my question. I hope that's not a problem.
How does Thief Shop work ? There are never eggs but in the archives there are many that come from there.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 21 March 2022 at 12:01 PM

@kleineprinz
The Thief Shop will occasionally stock mystery eggs. These eggs range in price from around 10k ec to 500k ec. Once you purchase one of these mystery eggs it will reveal if it was a real egg or a fake egg. If it was fake you will get nothing but if it was real you will get one of the designated Thief Shop creatures.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 21 March 2022 at 12:12 PM

@Orderedchaos
Thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure I understand correctly. the periods when the eggs are available are random throughout the year? or periods are stipulated and available at events? do you have to go from time to time on the tab where the event is stipulated?

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 21 March 2022 at 12:36 PM

@kleineprinz
The Thief Shop works like all the other NPC shops, it restocks randomly throughout the day. If you are keeping on eye on the shop you can see mystery eggs there every day.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 21 March 2022 at 3:13 PM

@Orderedchaos
Thank you for your answer, I will watch a little more this page. For the moment I will avoid putting too high sums (if it is not sure to obtain the creature it would be a shame to spoil / Is there a percentage of a one in two chance? or more? ). Does the oasis work the same way?

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 21 March 2022 at 3:43 PM

@kleineprinz
The chance to get a TS creature is not public knowledge, however the chance goes up the higher the cost of the egg.

The Oasis works differently. Every so often a random "endangered" egg will appear. This egg appears for everyone but only the first person to pick it up gets it.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 22 March 2022 at 4:38 AM

@Orderedchaos

I tried to spend more than a million to get an egg (as the chance rate is higher if we pay a lot). I'm getting ripped off... I wouldn't do it again.

I'm going to search the oasis instead... Less gain but at least I won't have a loss.

Anyway, thank you for your answers.