Best ways to Immortalize / How?

in Help & Questions

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 3 April 2022 at 1:38 AM

So basically I’ve been playing for a whole but took a hiatus and I forgot how to level up creatures, I understand getting them lots of stats but is that the only way?

And could someone recommend an easy way to do it quickly 😊 πŸ’• thank you

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 3 April 2022 at 8:26 AM

So basically creatures become immortal at lvl 20, you can level them up by getting other people to interact with them (through views, clicks, feeds).

Personally I don't know any quick ways to immortalise pets in bulk but if you want a specific pet to become immortal faster I'd recommend to make it your profile pic. This will help them accumulate views much faster (like whenever people view your page or wall comment etc) which is a stat that helps lvl the creature up 😊

hope that somehwat helps lol

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 3 April 2022 at 11:49 AM

Thank you 😊 yeah cus sometimes people do immortalizing services so fast Idk how they do itβ€”

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 3 April 2022 at 11:55 AM

@dragrawr totally agree with what @/senkou said, making it your profile creature is a great way especially if you comment on site blogs/walls/are active in the forums so your creature will get a lot of exposure that way!

you can also put up several creatures on yarold's click exchange which i found is a great way to immortalize and evolve my creatures although i haven't used it in many months so i am not sure how active it is anymore. i also put up my creatures in egg cave's click exchange too even though it is largely inactive, any bit of exposure helps towards getting level 20

there were also people over the years who have run immortalizing services where you essentially pay a fee in EC per creature and they will immortalize your creatures for you by getting them lots of views through their website or whatever platform they may have that gets a lot of views (other petsites etc), i'm not 100% sure on the methods but i assume this is how they must do it ^^ i'm not sure if there is anyone currently active who still offers this service though unfortunately ☹️ but if you have other sites or pet sites where you can embed your creatures i believe this is a good way to do it 😊

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 3 April 2022 at 12:12 PM

Ohhh! That makes a lot of sense ! Thank you so much ^^ @pwuffy