Gothicat World

in Entertainment

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 8 April 2022 at 12:27 PM

Hello,

Birth of the World :
By Tjossin, Master Stoufix

Gothicat world was born from a spark of Moon.

The little spark was born from the heart of the Moon and joined her brothers and sisters on the surface.
Her life could have been perfect, she could have shun a thousand lights and could have given the Moon all its glow but this little spark was very bold: every day she amused herself to fly higher, ever higher.
One day, she ventured so far from herself that she lost its way...

Desperate, she wandered long in space until she stopped, exhaustion preventing her from going further.
Then she perceived that just below her stood a small planet, all smooth, all empty. She turned on its axis, so that half the time, the spark could not see her face.

She asked her where they were and the little planet answered that they have both fallen in a place forgotten from everyone and that no one would ever find them.

Crushed by grief, the little spark dreamt about fantastic tales that the Moon sometimes told her. She then had an idea: to tell the tiny planet, all smooth, all empty, all the tales the Moon confided to her.

She started by telling scary stories. Over the hours, the tiny planet, all smooth, all empty, was terrified and eventually distorted by fear. Mountains and craters on its surface were born.

The little spark went on with the magical tales. Over the hours, the tiny planet, all empty but not quite smooth, was eventually covered with greenery. Grasslands and forests were born on its surface.

The little spark went on with her story, with the cruel tales. Over the hours, the tiny planet, not quite empty and not quite smooth, eventually dried in places. Desertes were born on its surface.

The little spark ended her story with the sad tales. Over the hours, the tiny planet, no quite empty and not quite smooth, eventually cried so much that her tears filled up the roughness of her face. Rivers, seas and oceans were born on its surface.

The tiny planet was happy because finally she wasn't quite smooth and not quite empty, she even found her pretty. She offered the little Spark to stay forever friends. The little spark was lit with happiness and light struck the surface of the tiny planet. At the point where each ray of light struck the tiny planet was born one of the species that evolved in the stories that the spark had told.

An eternal bond linking them forever: the spark became the star of light from the tiny planet.

... And Gothicat World was born ...
Its nights are dark and cold, its days are bathed in the warm light that emits from the little spark whenever she meets her friend, the tiny planet.

List of gothicat players:

@kleineprinz
@gwenouche
@yashura
@mithmel
@xaneas
@carsaphir
@razbytume
@umbregrl
@oree

Direct website link : https://gothicat-world.com/news

Female
3 posts

xaneas • 8 April 2022 at 12:33 PM

o/

Merci

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 8 April 2022 at 4:19 PM

@kleineprinz @xaneas @mithmel
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that all public posts should be made in English. This is to ensure we moderators are able to do our jobs. If you want to speak other languages in PM's that is perfectly fine, but please keep public posts in English please.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 8 April 2022 at 4:21 PM

@kleineprinz
Thanks for the ping.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 8 April 2022 at 4:40 PM

Orderedchaos

So in English and without translation for players who do not speak English? I wrote both so that no one is left out.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 8 April 2022 at 4:45 PM

@kleineprinz
Please, English only. For reference here is the direct quote from the Site Guidelines:
"Publicly posted Egg Cave messages (i.e. forum posts, profile comments, etc) are restricted to English only. This is not to inconvenience our international players but to ensure that the site remains safe for everybody."

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 8 April 2022 at 4:49 PM

@Orderedchaos.

It's not very practical.... I'll edit my post again.... this topic will just be a list of players and not a discussion.

I'm dropping this forum

Female
3 posts

xaneas • 8 April 2022 at 5:07 PM

Oops sorry ^^"

Non-binary
22 posts

jazzanna • 4 February 2023 at 8:33 AM

I play Gothicat, it's a bit confusing me to me but I'm learning.