Creature Suggestion || For Summer

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Which one do you like?

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 23 April 2022 at 3:22 PM

Thanks for stopping by to look at this post!

How I got the Name
I got the name for this creature because it is supposed to be a Narwhal and they are known as Unicorns of the sea. So I combined Uni from Unicorns and Whal from Narwhal to get Uniwhal.

Link for creature (In Blue):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceaFy-3iV_i0OWl280HHId-7DFEu9vWV/view?usp=sharing

Link for creature (In Pink):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QzM9vhdtvq5n7fkweslP_mVuShtVriaV/view?usp=sharing

I'm hoping it is a Cash Shop creature or a monthly 🤞🏻

Egg Description

Uniwhal eggs are normally found near the Arks Bay with vines wrapped around their tails. The mother Uniwhal wraps the egg in vines or seaweed to serve as camouflage for the egg when it drifts out to the land, but in that process the vines normally get tangled around the tail of the Uniwhal and grow into the egg causing the hatchlings to be born with vines or seaweed wrapped around its tail.

Creature Description:

Uniwhals are playful creatures and are easy to take care of. They love to play ball and can be easy to train.

Young Uniwhals don't have their tusk yet so are vulnerable to predators, they rely on their tail for camouflage and speed to get them out of trouble. They live in groups that they stick to for the rest of their life and can develop a strong attachment to that group. So if you own your Uniwhal long enough it can grow a very strong attachment to you.

Adult Uniwhals no longer need the vines on their tail but can't take them off anymore since the vines have grown into the creature. They don't have any natural predators anymore but if a conflict arises they can normally defend themselves with their tusk that protrudes from the jaw. Most of the time they can be found playing or floating around talking with other members of their pod.

Thanks for reading! Some of my friends here on egg cave or people I chat with 😊
@tryvegan4theanimals
@cryogenics
@thefruitfulfox
@spacecowboy79
@alexander
@lilacfox
@everycreature
@amberwater

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 23 April 2022 at 3:39 PM

cant view your links - it says i have to request access. you need to make open to public

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 23 April 2022 at 4:03 PM

@cranberrycat1 I love the description! I'm having a hard time viewing the pictures, though (it's requiring me to have a Google account to view the files). Any chance that you can upload them to Imgur or some site like that? I'd love to see what the artwork looks like 😊

Deleted • 23 April 2022 at 4:24 PM

@cranberrycat1 I cant see it

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 23 April 2022 at 4:41 PM

I’ll fix the links in a few hours I am a bit busy at the moment

Edit:
I fixed the link it should work now.
@tryvegan4theanimals
@everycreature
@cryogenics

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 23 April 2022 at 9:59 PM

@cranberrycat1 It looks okay! I wouldn't actually want one myself but it seems quite nice ^^

141 posts

stormwarden • 23 April 2022 at 10:35 PM

aww i love little fish type creatures!! the blue is certainly more true to life but the pastel pink is very cute ❤️

Deleted • 23 April 2022 at 11:07 PM

@cranberrycat1 love it

Cis Female
11 posts

spacecowboy79 • 23 April 2022 at 11:11 PM

omg this is so cute! I want one!!! I think the pink is my favorite (but I love pink anyway) 💕✨

narwhals are great and I really, really hope they make this real! 🤞🏻❤️

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 24 April 2022 at 9:59 AM

@amberwater - accepted 😊

@stormwarden @everycreature @spacecowboy79
thank you so much it means a lot to me since this is my first official creature entry submitted. (had one before this but looking back and realized that it wasn’t a good one) lol

Female
28 posts

cerynitian • 24 April 2022 at 11:15 AM

I really like the idea !! My favorite would definitely have to be the blue one

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 24 April 2022 at 8:27 PM

@thefruitfulfox
Thx glad you like it

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 25 April 2022 at 8:25 AM

@cranberrycat1 - i like the design - just one thing, you would have to change the 3rd evolution as it would have to fit in a square. i'd suggues you make it 'spin' around its ball, ie horn-tip to tail. or make the horn shorter.

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 29 April 2022 at 5:11 PM

@cryogenics

I like the spin idea but I don’t think if I draw it it would look good so I’ll make the horn shorter or if the creature gets made Ian would make it shorter but I’ll try to draw the spin