Interest for CC

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 3 May 2022 at 7:55 AM

I believe, it would be very nice to get some interest for having CC on account. Interest would be paid in EC of course. Something like we get for having EC in Strongroom: Bank.

@megamisama90
@frankenstein
@applegranny

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 3 May 2022 at 8:08 AM

@dragiigy Interest would have to be very low I would imagine. Considering they're currently working on a way to make cc more accessible in the first place, I would wait and see what happens with that first.

Female
158 posts

applegranny • 3 May 2022 at 10:54 AM

@dragiigy
Thanks for the ping! It's an interesting notion. I don't think many players have idle CCs sitting in their accounts for long or often. In order to encourage that, you'd have to make the interest fairly tangible. Plus we are now looking at the "summer influx" of younger players who don't have CCs regularly, either. It would be interesting to know at.what point it might become profitable for both the players and the owners! Not anytime soon, would be my immediate instinct! Do you know any games that do something like that with game currency?

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 4 May 2022 at 7:55 AM

@applegranny , I agree with you 100%

The idea about interest grown up in my head, when we were receiving automatic generated messages from game, that we have CC to spend. So beside these annoying messages we also can get a little reward for having (as a matter of fact buying) CC on stock. Like interest. Once per month. Let us say for having 100 CC one day we would get 100 EC but not more then 10.000 EC per mnth. 😊