Useless little info

in Help & Questions

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 23 May 2022 at 5:38 AM

Hello,

I'm curious.
I would like to know when the next in-game event will take place.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 23 May 2022 at 8:33 AM

@kleineprinz - From the top of my head:

Ark Victory Day happens during the middle of July. During this, you can visit the Asteroid every half an hour instead of just once a day. You can also receive items from it every half an hour (but there's also a small chance a non-CC or "retired" item in your inventory will be turned into coal instead, so you should maybe deposit them beforehand). Last year's blog post for more info.

After that will be the site's birthday (July 20th) - a new creature is usually released and people can receive a decent amount of CC as a gift (usually 500CC). Last year's blog post just in case too.

After that, the next one will be the Halloween Fair that goes on throughout the entirety of October - it works similarly to the Valentine's event wherein you collect pumpkin seeds by feeding. There's also some games you can play to get more seeds. These seeds can be used to buy exclusive creatures and items. The site's background also gets changed to a more autumn-themed one (and my personal favourite). Last year's blog post.

(Sorry if I'm forgetting any, but I'm fairly certain I'm not. I've listed multiple just in case you wouldn't consider small things like the birthday an "event".)

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 23 May 2022 at 8:42 AM

@sparklefox

I am happy to read you. Thank you for taking the time to detail the upcoming events.
I will look at the links tonight. It's great that you shared them with me.

I'm looking for one of the little ones of the asteroid ... I think I'm going to go after this event. How long does this event last ?

I haven't been on the game long enough to know about the valentines day event.

There is no event for the Christmas period ?

I understand you well but I am not very comfortable speaking English.
So I apologize for my short answer.

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 23 May 2022 at 3:46 PM

@kleineprinz

Ark Victory Day is July 16 to July 22. This is where you celebrate it.

Every February, we have an event called the Chocotravaganza Exchange. You feed creatures, you get chocolate, and you trade chocolate with other people. When people send you chocolate, you can use them to buy creatures, travels, and items.

December/Christmas actually has several events. From December 1 to December 31, we have an Advent Calendar event. Everyday you log in and go to the Advent Tree and you have a chance of getting money, stats for your creatures, or extra attempts in the cave or asteroid. On December 25 we get a new and unique creature that is only given out that day (one per person).

There is also a Toy Drive, which is only half the month. You donate toys and you're entered in a lottery. Every night the winner is chosen and they get a free cave creature. I don't really do the toy drive because cave monthlies aren't that hard to get but yeah. Blog Post.

Finally, the last week of December has the return of all the Cash Shop creatures. It's called the "The Year End Cash Shop Creature Sale". It's your last chance to get CSP creatures.