Can you transfer EC?

in Help & Questions

93 posts

secreteggent • 28 May 2022 at 1:04 PM

Is there a way to transfer EC directly to other accounts? I'm trying to give some EC to a friend, so is there a way to do that without going through the trade center?

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 28 May 2022 at 1:44 PM

there is no way to gift ec to anyone yet that I know of
though there is the shop-

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 28 May 2022 at 6:14 PM

@secreteggent
there isn't a way to transfer EC directly so far so I guess the shops the way!!!
have ur friend buy something from a store on egg cave for cheap(around 500EC or cheapest they can find ) or just a useless item from strongroom and have them put it on sale for however much EC u want to give them

personally I think this way is easier than the trade center but this is pretty much the same steps as trade center so whichever u prefer

ALSO if u want to keep the item u gave bcs u have to put an item up for sale just transfer the item back to ur friend

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 29 May 2022 at 3:17 AM

I had this exact question, thanks for the idea of using the store! I probably wouldn't have thought of that.

93 posts

secreteggent • 29 May 2022 at 8:53 PM

@allydogfog @wonder404exe Thank you guys for the responses! It kind of stinks that I can't just transfer EC, but the idea of using the shop is really good!

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 29 May 2022 at 9:30 PM

@secreteggent

its no problem!! I really do hope they come up with a way to directly transfer Ec

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 30 May 2022 at 8:58 AM

@secreteggent
Glad to help : )