Does anyone use the Click Exchange? And other feed-related questions

in Help & Questions

Do you use the Click Exchange?

Cis Woman
12 posts

callsatmidnight • 28 May 2022 at 5:16 PM

So I'm new here, and have been trying to get the hang of methods to raising the stats of my Creatures.
I'll admit it's a little daunting trying to understand the difference between views/clicks/feeds whose requirements are very different between creatures.

I've probably raised up to at least 291 XC so far, but have hardly seen my credits used. Are people just hardly using the CE, or have I just not raised enough XC to see a difference in my XC being used?

From a glance it also looks like the forums is an alternative means to focus on raising your Creatures' stats, is someone able to elaborate how that system works?
I'm not certain what "Feed Friendly" Caves exactly entail?

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 28 May 2022 at 6:21 PM

@callsatmidnight

hey!! im also partly new so I cant answer alll of your questions simply because I dont know the answer BUT I do know from other forum posts that the Click exchange doesn't really work for leveling up your creatures. Apparently it was better to level your creatures earlier but now most players aren't very active on there.Its easier to do feedbacks which is feeding other caves and u post "fed" on their wall and feed a bunch of caves, and they'll feed urs back! im pretty sure for views and clicks you just have click on the creature profile, and feeds you need to click the feed button to give them a feed.

feed friendly coves are coves that you can feed. you have to check if you can feed them before you feed incase people dont want others to feed. it might be because they don't want them to grow into another stage, but im not sure. Pretty much, dont feed if its not feed friendly. theres a thread that has a lot of feed friendly coves if you want to get started!

Cis Woman
12 posts

callsatmidnight • 28 May 2022 at 11:14 PM

Thanks for the response! 😃 It definitely helps clear it up for me.

I really hope they find a way to somehow streamline or incentivize people to use the Click Exchange again. With other sites I'm been on, I'm used to the CE being the go-to place to make progress with your Creatures. It feels like a missed opportunity if it isn't the most used feature, for those who might not be as active on the forum side of things : (

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 29 May 2022 at 3:29 AM

@callsatmidnight
From what I understand there were some changes made to the CE awhile back that sort of took away some of the incentive to remain active there, people have discussed changes that could be made to help and I've seen some staff mention they'd like to get it going again too, so hopefully something might change eventually.

While being active on the forum may help you meet people it's certainly not needed for feeding/stats. I'm still relatively new, and what I've done is basically just poke around the site clicking on any username I see (in the trading or auction section, the CE, etc) and every feedable cove I come across I feed. Also when you are feeding creatures it will show 'recent feeders' on each creature's page, users who have fed them recently, that's another way to find more coves to click. After awhile I've gotten into a pattern of feeding 20+ different coves every day, and almost everyone I feed has fed back at some point.

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 29 May 2022 at 6:16 PM

@callsatmidnight

it’s no problem!!

i also really hope the click exchange goes back into use soon. it’s a lot harder if you feed many coves and wait for a feedback (if they even feedback at all). it sounds like a great way to level them up