Ability to sort 'all' cove-tab

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,944 posts

heatherm19 • 17 June 2022 at 3:02 AM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge there is no way to sort the 'all' tab of our coves. The self-made cove tabs/list we can sort however we want, it would be really nice and convenient to be able to sort the 'all' tab of our coves similarly.
To me, it's easiest to quickly see my creatures by going to my main page and just scrolling through my 'all' tab (as opposed to, say, clicking through too many pages in the 'your creatures' area). But honestly that 'all' tab looks like a mess. I realize it's listed alphabetically, but unless you name in a very specific way it just looks messy, eggs scattered around between adults and 'children' and such, all different types of creatures mixed together... It's difficult to sift through. It would be nice to be able to decide how that list looks, the way we can with the others.
(I searched and saw a couple older topics similar to this but I'm not sure about the policies on reviving old topics so I figured making a new one would be the best way to go.)

Female
2,143 posts

cranberrycat1 • 17 June 2022 at 10:43 AM

@heatherm19
You can sort through your all tab by name in creatures a specific way by going alphabetically renaming your creatures. It might take a long time if your cove is big and you might not get the prettiest names as well as it takes a lot of ec. But that is the only way to sort you all tab since the drop down doesn’t work after you refresh the page (at least for me is doesn’t work).

I agree that their should be an easier way to organize your all tab though the drop down is a good start but it not that helpful if you need to keep refreshing and considering that it only works on your creatures area and not in you main profile page that everyone else can see.