Item Directory

in Help & Questions

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 5 July 2022 at 11:23 PM

is there an item directory on the site, that I am just missing? A place where I can familiarize myself with every item on site? Thank you so much! ❤ī¸

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 15 July 2022 at 7:14 PM

@nocutenameforme
Unfortunately, I don't think so. But there is a site that has lists of every item on eggcave and other useful guides called Eggcavity-Here's the url to the item index:
https://eggcavity.com/item-index
Hope this helps ^^

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 15 July 2022 at 11:34 PM

@twilightshine Oh my lands! Thank you ever so much! That does help me somewhat....WOOT! 😃 **runs off to register** 😃

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 16 July 2022 at 1:44 AM

@twilightshine @nocutenameforme Eggcavity is very useful for learning about items, travels, etc! Do be aware though that it doesn't have *everything*, there are some travels that are missing from their index (not sure about items).

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 16 July 2022 at 2:21 AM

@heatherm19 Thank you so much! Right now, I am just trying to familiarize myself with a lot of the items on site, and pricing. As long as a majority of the older items are there, I will be happy. I am really interested in also learning the lore, and storylines of creatures, etc. I kinda feel like a fly on the wall - not really knowing what is out there, but I know it's good! LOL

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 16 July 2022 at 2:26 AM

@nocutenameforme If you haven't already, spend a little time looking through the Archives. A lot of older creatures have interesting lore that ties into Ark's beginning and such, I'm still discovering new things every time I look up a creature!

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 16 July 2022 at 2:31 AM

@heatherm19 Oh yes! I am first going through all the ones I want to add to my wish list. Then will begin with all the others. Some are just sooooo sweet! 😱 Where have I been? I didn't even know this site existed! ☚ī¸