Ark Victory Day 2022

in General

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 July 2022 at 2:45 AM

I didn't see a *Blog Post, so I wanted to remind everyone to lock away the items in your Inventory to your Strongroom. (Retired and Cash Shop items are safe, but I just find it easier to put it all away.)
(* I already sent in a ticket in case it's not in the queue.)

Best wishes getting those creatures and amazing prizes!

Female
179 posts

twilightshine • 16 July 2022 at 9:52 PM

I just wanted to ask-
my friend just got a Pareteorsite egg and I am SO CONFUSED. How would you get one from the Cave? Is it random/really really rare or does everyone get one?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 July 2022 at 10:08 PM

@twilightshine

I forget the specifics, but i know i was a bit confused last year.* Hopefully someone else answers.
It is directly tied with Ark Victory Day events. You have a greater chance of getting one while events are going on. It is completely random. Not everyone will get one, but it is the most common creature to obtain related to the Mysterious Asteroid.

*I think possibly it was in the random prizes, not the Asteroid link itself. (The link that is only active for these few days a year, not the one we have available all the time.)

And if your friend got one from the Cave, I think that may be a bug/glitch that Ian may want to look into. (I may be wrong though. ...I just never heard of anyone getting one from the Cave. During normal cave attempts that is.)

Female
179 posts

twilightshine • 16 July 2022 at 10:14 PM

@snowywinter
Thanks for answering! I may have phrased that wrong 😊
The message was that there was one waiting at the cave

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 17 July 2022 at 8:06 AM

So its like i got an Egg from the 'Ark Victory Day: item event' it says its waiting for me in the cave. Its not i got it from the cave it says its waiting for me in the cave and I got it from the Event :>

OG message:
WHAT?! There is now a Pareteorsite egg waiting for you in the Cave! Visit the Cave to get it. Hurry!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 July 2022 at 10:38 AM

@wonder404exe o.O

It should be that you get the message at the Event, then you go to the Cave to claim it.

(If anything other than that happens, it might be worth sending a ticket. ?)

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 17 July 2022 at 10:39 AM

@snowywinter
I did get the message from the Event 0.o yeah-