Sorting items in Shop

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you use this option if you could?

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 14 August 2022 at 10:55 AM

I always have to search through my shop for the items I just added. It would be nice to be able to sort the items by price.

Like a low to high / high to low option.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 14 August 2022 at 1:06 PM

I would love to have this feature in shops I think it should be the default one though, but this would be such a cool feature for people who have many pages

Agender
1,077 posts

awesomesaucethegreat • 14 August 2022 at 3:30 PM

yeah, the current default sorting makes no sense and the others don't save when you choose them

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 14 August 2022 at 5:53 PM

@cranberrycat1 @awesomesaucethegreat

Right? My shop isn't even very big and its a pain.

Agender
1,077 posts

awesomesaucethegreat • 14 August 2022 at 5:55 PM

at least when you put new items in that were already there, you don't have to change the price :/

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 14 August 2022 at 10:38 PM

Yess!! esp for ppl who. hv huge shops & adding

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 16 August 2022 at 10:16 AM

@allydogfog

Especially since a lot of people use their shops as a way to show off their collections! It's a pain to sort through everything!

180 posts

north • 1 September 2022 at 12:28 PM

I desperately need this for my shop!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 September 2022 at 3:25 PM

The old drag and drop system (before my time here) for sorting creatures would be useful for the shop, for sorting how they're displayed. I'd even take the numbering system. I like having things organized. Rather than having to pull things out and go through the hassle of pricing them again. It matters to me how people see the items when they're browsing. Some people have really nice displays... but sometimes it's too much for me to go through all that. But I like having similar things grouped together. coffee, bookmarks, plushies, etc. Or sometimes even color.

But yes, it would be convenient to also have a button for things just added! (or anything at 0.)

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 1 September 2022 at 5:14 PM

@snowywinter

Agreed!

The drag and drop method was great. I liked it more than the numbers. But I like anything to organize it!

180 posts

north • 18 September 2022 at 9:58 AM

Or just sorting by when items were added to the shop.