Is there a special website or something to put my creatures on?

in Help & Questions

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 16 August 2022 at 1:23 PM

It's really hard for me to get feeds or clicks, and I did put them on the Click Exchange thing, but I was just wondering if there's a special place other than the click exchange where I can put my creatures on? Ty!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 August 2022 at 2:18 PM

@galaxydragonzz

Well so far there is yarolds link exchange https://swle.yarold.eu/login.php Sign up and enter any clan to join. Just remember when you do enter those places you have to click on many of the links there in order for yours to get clicks and feeds too.

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 16 August 2022 at 2:30 PM

@galaxydragonzz

I find that just being active on the site works. If you feed other player's pets, they'll feed yours back 9 times out of 10. And while the click exchange works somewhat, with so many people using it, it's not the most effective. Literally just posting on forums can net you views on your creatures (as views come from just people looking at the image of the creature).

Eggcave is a social site where you interact with people while collecting creatures, so interact with people! Most people don't know your cove exists, but when they do, they'll give you views, clicks, and feeds too.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 17 October 2022 at 2:38 PM

I can't access the site-- I don't know why. Is there any OTHER sites?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 17 October 2022 at 2:51 PM

@galaxydragonzz

The site works, but you have to register to be able to use it. On the site you see where it says to register and you have to just put your email and you can get in. Like I've mentioned before you have to feed others and click on their links too for yours to get clicked.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 17 October 2022 at 2:52 PM

The site itself doesn't load, like, at ALL.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 17 October 2022 at 2:56 PM

@galaxydragonzz

Did you copy and paste it all on there, I just checked and it works for me, it's a blue site. Or you can right click on it and when it ask you if you want to go there you say yes.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 17 October 2022 at 2:59 PM

Yeah, I did it. I even went on Google and clicked on the link THERE, but it just won't load. :/

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 17 October 2022 at 3:03 PM

@galaxydragonzz

Ok well, if it's not loading then I don't know what other sites you can use besides that one. What you'll have to do is a personal feed exchange on here and ask people on here to feed yours and you feed theirs back. You will have to feed theirs because they get notifications that you did, or not, so it's just best to follow thru and feed whatever you can on their profile you don't have to do the whole cove. As for views just keep changing your profile creature because you get views every day you log on here.

Female
2,911 posts

heatherm19 • 17 October 2022 at 4:49 PM

@galaxydragonzz The best way to get your creatures stats is to give stats to other player's creatures. I've found the majority of the time if I feed someone's creatures, they will feed mine back. And it doesn't have to be the whole cove, I know some of us have tons of creatures, but personally I prefer to feed entire coves even if the person only fed a handful of mine (meaning, if you just feed a handful of creatures in someone's cove, chances are they will feed back!)

There might be some other site out there besides Yarolds, but most click-exchange sites require you to click other's links in order for yours to be shown. So instead of going to an external site it's simpler to just do that here.