Multiple accounts, one email address

in Help & Questions

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 8 September 2022 at 9:19 AM

Hi,

It seems to me that it is not possible to link several accounts with a single email address.
Is this going to change one day or another?

I quickly went around my email addresses to have an account for my creatures to trade and for my immortals... I don't want to create an email address just to create another storage account.

On a few rare occasions I have already launched quests or visits to the cellar with the wrong identifier... Is it possible to block the functionalities of the additional accounts?
I don't want to make that mistake anymore, I'm more careful now but...

Female
114 posts

pooh • 13 September 2022 at 7:05 AM

"I don't want to create an email address just to create another storage account."
Me too, but it seems that others is okay with this rule...

Female
2,917 posts

heatherm19 • 13 September 2022 at 12:09 PM

I've seen this mentioned before, don't remember where. But yeah, it's really frustrating having to have a separate email for each account, especially now that we can formally link our sides. If the site itself recognizes that these multiple accounts belong to the same person, why do they require different emails?

I only have 1 email address, I used my mom's for my first side and then ended up creating two brand-new email address just to be able to have my other two sides. Just seems so unnecessary.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 20 September 2022 at 3:14 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't see your replies.

I have two personal emails and one work email... But I really wanted another storage account. We are all annoyed (I am reassured to see that others think like me). Has this already been stipulated in a suggestion box ? I don't know how the site works so I don't know how to find the answer to my question.

I thought that with the formalization of third-party accounts this problem would have been solved.